Million Dollar Indices Trading (Options and Futures)

1 hour from now opening counter for voting "Brexit". Still, nothing change on my today position. Getting ready everything no matter what the outcome tomorrow.

QQ截图20160623125056.png

Ok, this is my today update position after Brexit Vote. I believe it is just a first shot for UK and EU. But in fact on my research, Britain exit will not even near results as what those "Leave" campaign mislead those voter. Instead of what they mentioned the collapse of EU, I prefer to believe the fact that more likely the collapse of United Kingdom. The truth is, other EU countries are not likely to exit or any referendum, but the Scottish "highly likely" to held an independence vote, and Northern Ireland maybe back to Republic of Ireland. This means UK became smaller with only Wales and England. If you ask me what is my opinion on Pound or FTSE, I will give you only one answer, there are more downside to go with nowhere bottom.

QQ截图20160627131510.png

So here my latest position update on European Indices and OIL trading for the week. As everyone notice that margin requirement start reducing which means probably market start to stabilize even though there are still a lot of uncertainties from UK leave. But I believe EU Indices start to stabilize, but UK not likely as they yet to know what to do after voting "Leave".

QQ截图20160628140117.png

This is my today held position. Nothing much changes as market pretending to stabilize after Brexit vote. Do have some profit on yesterday trading and I believe choppy rodeo bull riding for a couple of weeks maybe.

QQ截图20160629131802.png

Here is my today holding position on pre-opening European session. Almost time to shift my contract but I guess there might be some chance for more profit, so might start to shift on probably next week.

QQ截图20160630120552.png

Today will be updating my position a bit earlier because I have a talk meeting later in the afternoon. Should update my latest statement today, but yet to receive. So will update it on Monday. Expecting will be adding another USD 1.5 million next month, starting on August. Happy weekend.

QQ截图20160701121509.png

This is my latest update on my starting week position. Later on will update my latest statement after closing June.

QQ截图20160704135108.png

This is the latest statement updated so far. Pretty impressive performance for month of June. Hopefully will do the same for July.

QQ截图20160704163208.png
QQ截图20160704163226.png

Latest update position on today European Session opening. Not much changes, pretty slow volatility since yesterday.

QQ截图20160705131140.png

Latest update position on pre-opening European Session today. Seems like Brexit effect started to find it new direction. Not only this, as on Bloomberg news, property funds also freeze now.

QQ截图20160706135007.png

Back