1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirror Traders

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by George Holt, May 4, 2011.

1. George Holt

George Holt Private, 1st Class

Anyone mirror trading with expert traders? :D

2. Iris77

Iris77 Recruit

mirror trading

Hi,

I had the chance to trade with Collective 2 and Tradency. Both has good websites. I preferred Tradency because you don't need to pay a subscription fee for the strategies and you can add/remove them freely.

good luck!

3. George Holt

George Holt Private, 1st Class

eToro

I was just checking out eToro. It's a mirror trading platform with lots of experts you can trade with. They have a free practice account too. ;)

4. kurt pfost

kurt pfost Recruit

Hi I have used the Tradency Mirror Trader with FXCM, the first week it worked OK, I would go up and then go down, pretty much stayed even. I picked the ones with high T-Scores greater then 9, I reviewed the information on the EA like Tidalwave and ThirdbrainFX, very good reports and profit graphs but they just don't seem to do a good job. It is unclear if you should just let it run I have initiated some trades on my own as a swing trader and the retracements have been large but in time it did go my way.
    I am not sold on the EA's or robots, or Mirror Trader yet, if I am using it incorrectly I would appreciate help from anyone.
    Thanks,