Romance Scam Mokfx Scam (www.mokfxm.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
MOKFX Global Limited is totally a scam!
They only want your money but never let you withdraw your earnings.
Totally scam, please stay away, people!
I lost all my money to them.

I am going to report to the Police, FBI, Interpol to catch them

MOKFX Global Limited is totally a scam!
They only want your money but never let you withdraw your earnings.
Totally scam, please stay away, people!
I lost all my money to them.

I am going to report to the Police, FBI, Interpol to catch them
Can we PM I'm involved with this now and need some info

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting info publicly makes it harder for scammers to operate. Keeping things public also makes it harder for recovery room scammers to offer false promises of easy recovery to lure people into being scammed again.

I was lured by an Asian girl to invest .They declined my withdrawal proposal instead they ask for more deposit and taxes.

All of you,

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I was lured by an Asian girl to invest .They declined my withdrawal proposal instead they ask for more deposit and taxes.
DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting this crime.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting this crime.
Hi is there a success case where people finish the payment and receive their full money back?

Back