Mp | Intermediate Term Points E/U

September started way of trading - anyone ahead at this point after the new regs ?

• Its never been easier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who do I shoot ?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Money, whats that ?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I havent a clue as to whats happening out there

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WATCH OUT AT 4513 - 14

sure hope a few saw that one
was too busy doing the charts and didnt see that one until 5 mins before

Last edited:
mp -- 5.3.2011

OVERNITE/NEXT DAY UPDATES

THIS COMES FROM THE "PLAYING IT SAFER" CHART

UPSIDE ----- --- 1.4502
DOWNSIDE ----- 1.44365 (yee olde pivot point) --- appears they dropping the price for friday unemployment and ISM which only means they want to take it back up again on news

Mp --- 6.3.2011

1830 ZULU --- oh my golly ! Last nite the black box said this would happen but I simply refused to believe it even though it was on the DAILY projections down a few posts ---- I did take what appeared to be a few dangerously high trades, knowing that sooner or later they would be covered because of the trend, but not this high by golly.

anyway

PRESENT TREND CHART (remember please that trends change and while invariably correct, the prices dont always go where they should WHEN you WANT them to.
UPSIDE ----------4769
DOWNSIDE 4596, 4475

INTRADAY CHART
UPSIDE --------- 4691
DOWNSIDE ----- 4622 --- THERE IS LOWER, but its a stretch today I think and its 4588 --- that price we save for SUNDAY or MONDAY

4640 is resistance to break, having been hit something like 5 or 6 times already

Last edited:
Mp -- 06.05.2011

generally speaking, I expect we go a bit HIGHER sunday ---- WE BOUNCED UP at the 4628 and should hit 4640 - 42 resistance area AGAIN and then will retrace to perhaps 4612 on the DAILY chart before we then head back up again --- 4690 area is the DAILY UPSIDE if we continue past 4240 (doesnt seem likely) and 4640 still remains to be broken after 7 hits, but right now I have to think that after Friday, we should retrace a bit so that the price is forced DOWN and the smart money can then SHORT to the bottom and prepare for the next leg up by buying at that bottom.

if we start sunday long, I expect 1.4640 - 42 and ONLY if we break 4242 with conviction (which I do not believe will happen) a possible 4649 - 4654 on the 15 min chart and 4665 - 4669 as an end of day number (btw, "conviction" in my language means something like 6-8 pips)

PRESENT MAJOR DAILY SUPPORT LEVELS
1.4630, 4625, 1.4612,4609 1.4605, 1.4598, 1.4587, 1.4568 (CONCEIVEABLE ON THE H4 -- but holding your breath for a few days and turning blue DOES NOT make you a better trader)

THERE IS ONE "BAD CASE SCENERIO" WHICH I dont think will happen but certainly exists as a "possible" ------ We DROP to 4630 and then CONTINUE BACK UP --- at this point, we go with the above UPSIDE information ---- Its a LONG SHOT, but not at all impossible. --- IF THIS HAPPENS, BE VERY CAREFUL OF BEING LONG ABOVE 4665 area (my feeling is it WILL NOT happen, and if it begins to happen its a HEAD FAKE to make the retail traders go LONG and BUY the smart money selling SHORT into the RALLY they created ---- HONEST, it happens constantly !)

AFTER ALL THIS JUNK HAS BEEN SAID, I BELIEVE WE DROP TO THE 4615, 12, 09 LEVEL AND THEN, FRIENDS AND FAMILY, WE HEAD BACK UP LIKE A BIG ASSED BIRD !

INTRADAY LEVELS

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.5.2011 Intradays

2230 ZULU
UPSIDE ---- working to get to 4638 TREND is heading down at moment on the 5 min
DOWNSIDE -- 4630

2255 ZULU -- trying for the 50's and strong till 4670 but watch over 4666 --- careful of the retrace which presently shows 4679

2330 ZULU -- retrace trying for 4630 and 4627 just below presently

APOLOGIES --- WILL get there later but dont think rite now --- 39 should be low

LOL -- goes to show ya, even i loose faith with myself sometimes, but at least 30 it shall be

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.05 - 06.2011 -- Overnites/tomorrows

0400 ZULU --- weve gone back into the small range we had last nite before it went bonkers and kinda expect the same thing today, only moving the other way (DOWN) and its almost got me stumped --- even the black box seems confused, so give me a bit more time to grab the trend (when the price doesnt move, its really hard to come up with a trend or price points)

PRESENT DAILY UPSIDE --- 4730, then 4787 heading for 4832

OK, BLACK BOX FIGURES

PRESENT RANGE
UPSIDE ------------- 4731 (4659 is strong resistance, so we need to break to continue)
DOWNSIDE ---------- 4597

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.6.2011

OK -- its the "modified" bad case scenerio, thankfully ! It's obviously the old "first we go down and then we go up" routine, made famous by Maxwell Smart in "Get Smart !"

Presently showing to 4584, so we agree basically with last nite and the pivot is darn close at 4579 and awfully enticing. There IS a possible move down to 45001, but at this moment its a little bit of a stretch although not impossible

1340 ZULU ---- PRESENT TOPSIDE appears to be 4630 and 31

DOWNSIDE ---I am being careful below 4556 even though there is a decent chance of hitting 4496 - 4482

1530 ZULU -- anticipate reversal in half hour --- going for 4630 naturally -- may be the topside

also trying for the 4609 lower end and trying for 4599

a sorta kinda rule --- whatever direction the price is moving in the last half hour before noon, edst, unless the momentum is high, it should reverse direction from the last direction at noon

1600 ZULU -- appears to be the downside of the program so should reach our tagets and while just a tad early at this point, anticipate moving back UP tonite or during euripe session

Last edited:
MP --- 6.6.2011 continued

2147 ZULU -- heading for 4685, with resistance at 81 and downside showing in near future --- 30 min chart shows pivot at 4996 WILL be hit again

1746 ZULU --- dontcha love it when what you predict actually comes true --- I know I do !

before noon, the price was moving up and since the momentum was not very strong, the "normal" activity is for the price to reverse itself on or about noon, edst, and now the price is heading for out downside targets.

all information is contained in the posts below, so no need to post again, saving me some time for actually trading.

What I will advise the new traders to do is AS SOON AS EQUITY ALLOWS, get yourself TWO accounts --- one for the long side and one for the short side and you can play BOTH moves (and we know it moves both ways ALWAYS)

DOWNSIDE shows 4544 with the pivot coming into view at 4574 at this time and 4544 may not be bottom, but will require a bit more to see, as 4498 sits down there grinning like the Cheshire Cat (but not time to bet the farm on that one just yet) !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !

As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence -- BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY HID THE KEY !!

Last edited:
Mp --- 6.6.2011

2436 ZULU ---

OK, things going just as they should so now I GET TO SAY SOMETHING.

for months now I've been giving you numbers that have a very high rate of "correctness" and many should have made decent amounts, yet

NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE THANKED ME, or even posted ANYTHING here --- AM I TO BELIEVE THAT ALL YOU WANT IS A HAND OUT AND NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT HOW TO DO THIS THEMSELVES ?

Last edited:
Mp -- 6.7.2011

0300 ZULU -- presently heading for 4570 and 4565 as a safe bounce point with 4576 - 4558 (reversal point) and possible 4550 and 4542 a stretch but possible --- 4482 sits down there and certainly is a "could be" at this moment but will require 4496 to be broken completely

TOPSIDE shows pivot kiss at 4596 which should mean a DOWNSIDE continuation --- a clean break will mean we head back up but that is not looking probable at this time

btw --- for those interested, a "pivot kiss" refers to the price coming up to the pivot and "kissing it goodbye" as it heads back the way it came --- a pivot kiss is more or less a standard part of trading as it always happens, although NOT always on the same day the pivot was broken

0444 ZULU -- present upside showing 4613 -- if broken we can see 4679 by tomorrow
4616, 4636, (4645 -- 60 min chart)
DOWNSIDE showing 4579 with 4545 possible (and 4530 is a stretch)

Last edited:
Back