• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have two questions to the vendor:
1. What is the leverage of your account with Alpari and what is the risk used in those trades?
2. I have a debt of $100,000 that must be paid by the end of June. Currently I have $7000. Do you think that your EA can do the miracle and turn my $7000 into $100,000? What's the leverage/risk needed to achieve that?

I know that my second question is difficult to answer but the vendor's account made about 1500% in less than two month which mean it could make more in three months time.

Do you trust MQL45? Did Clapan crash or did they withdraw and stop test? Since it is a trade copier, how long can we rely on support? Don't want to throw away $400 if he goes away - this robot is not standalone.

Also, according to Birt Clapan EA was a hold-and-pray (it doesn't blow your account) EA; at one point during its FPA test, it was floating a drawdown of over -2000 pips, which was close to exceeding its profits. Does this EA manage risk differently? What money management safety features are in place to prevent ruin?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Kamuta, can you make the backtest available? As you say on your website: New adaptive algoritm was tested 2 years...
Thanks

Backtests available for customers, but I don't publish them because in real-time EA use many additional modules (like News, Correlations, Liquidity ets.) that can't work in MT4 Tester...

I have two questions to the vendor: ...

1. Alpari account use risk 10% and have leverage 500, but leverage 100 is enough...
2. It's only your decision try or not, but don't risk last money - it's main rule for forex...

Backtests available for customers, but I don't publish them because in real-time EA use many additional modules (like News, Correlations, Liquidity ets.) that can't work in MT4 Tester...

1. Alpari account use risk 10% and have leverage 500, but leverage 100 is enough...
2. It's only your decision try or not, but don't risk last money - it's main rule for forex...

Hi Kamuta,

May i know the 10% risk set by your EA is based on one open positon or all open positions?

Do the open positions be the same if the % of risk and leverage are begin adjusted?

Last edited:
Yes ... I still stand behind my review I submitted a few days ago.

I'm running YPM started at 11 March. Till now going nice and exellent. Like FPA liveaccount. Investment is more than recouped. Next step to withdrawal basic investment, expect to do this next week

hi, i'm just scarred about a thing: what happen if the developer stop to send the signal? is it impossible to buy the ea?
thanx for your answer.

Hi Kamuta,

May i know the 10% risk set by your EA is based on one open positon or all open positions?

Do the open positions be the same if the % of risk and leverage are begin adjusted?

EA take into consideration all positions... If you change risk % new positions also changes, leverage don't matter if not too low...

I can report since I installed on the weekend that I have received all signals as reported on FPA. Unfortunately only two losses no wins, but I have good hopes.

I believe it's true, this type of copier if the dev disappears then so do the signals. He does code customs EAs for people though, I'm sure if the price was right you could negotiate your own copy or a similar EA that you own with him. Try contacting him.

I belong to another trade copy service that charges $100 a month, which is typical of a good performing copy service. Think of it this way, if I continue with them for 1 year I will have paid $1200 for their signals. With this one here you pay $400 up front. So as long as the signals last 4 months it's the same or better deal than a month subscription service.

As some of you have been lucky to do, I would advise to double your money as quick as possible and withdraw the original investment from your tradign account, then just let it run. Maybe it will crash or maybe you'll be rich, but as long as your capital has been saved it shouldn't matter.

EA take into consideration all positions... If you change risk % new positions also changes, leverage don't matter if not too low...

Does your EA use trailing stop and what's the maximum open positions if risk % setting is 10%?

Is this a high risk EA?

Back