• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
I recently purchased this EA from a pirate site

So far there have been no trades. Do I need to register my broker account with the vendor?

you did not go to the right place,they look like pirated eas to me,so in order to received trades on your end you need to be registered on the other end

I recently purchased this EA from a place that sells pirated software

So far there have been no trades. Do I need to register my broker account with the vendor?

Seriously? This EA can be purchased for $20????

Moderation Note: If you don't mind paying for stolen software that is probably defective and full of viruses.

Grae

Hi Kamuta/Igor

I recently purchased your YPM as I was very impressed with it's results so far, well done with that.

I would just like to ask you about exit strategy (I obviously don't expect you to tell me any information
that is too sensitive to the EA's operation/system), but I would just like to know what you base your exit
strategy on because I was in the 4 trades that were opened on 2012.03.22 (total opened lot size .44) and at
one stage the trades were up $400 at which time most people would either take some profit or move stops closer
to break even. However, nothing was done with the stops and no profit was cashed in and now the trades (3 left)
are in negative teritory.
Any explaination of exit strategy would be greatly appreciated and maybe make people less nervous : )

Thanks.

I agree Joblo 4 trades were up $550 plus(+1900%) only to have no trailing stop or stop to breakeven and go down
-$280 plus and to finish 1380% where it started do not know if this was watched manualy or not maybe Igor/ victor will be kind enough to explain?
can you adjust trades manualy on a pamm account? can some one answer this question as one may have to enter your own stop losss or close trades manualy when you see good profit as all to often we end up giving it back and sometimes we lose because we get greedy.
When will Pamm account be ready and with which broker ?

I recently purchased this EA from a virus infested software piracy site that you should never visit.

I was really annoyed when I first glanced over the post about being able to purchase the EA for $20, as I recently bought it for $400.
But I missed the fact the post stated it was a PIRATED website, so thats a relief....it would have really worried/annoyed me if the
developer had done this.

Moderation Note: You need to be VERY skeptical of the legitimacy of any site that offers a $399 piece of software for $20.

Last edited:
I was really annoyed when I first glanced over the post about being able to purchase the EA for $20, as I recently bought it for $400.
But I missed the fact the post stated it was a PIRATED website, so thats a relief....it would have really worried/annoyed me if the
developer had done this.

That's because the post originally didn't say it was pirated. I edited it since everyone kept quoting the link to an obvious pirate site. There are some places that offer reasonable discounts on EAs. Every site I've seen that offers 80% or 90% discounts on multiple EAs has been a pirate site.

If you bought it from there, don't install it. If you did install it, uninstall it and update your antivirus software.

Hi,

I just want to let you know that I requested a refund. Not because of the EA but my personal financial situation. Everything went absolutely good. Refund happened immediately and no questions asked. 10 points for that.

Just my two cents.

Sorry about my language, I'm not english native speaker.

I agree Joblo 4 trades were up $550 plus(+1900%) only to have no trailing stop or stop to breakeven and go down
-$280 plus and to finish 1380% where it started do not know if this was watched manualy or not maybe Igor/ victor will be kind enough to explain?
can you adjust trades manualy on a pamm account? can some one answer this question as one may have to enter your own stop losss or close trades manualy when you see good profit as all to often we end up giving it back and sometimes we lose because we get greedy.
When will Pamm account be ready and with which broker ?

I agree. Unless it gives a problem for the EA strategy, I don't see why it wouldn't a least move the stop to BE once a basket is up +1900%. Much gains were lost for no good reason in my opinion. Unless I hear from vendor here about this I won't trust EA to close profits, I will do it manually.

Those trades could have paid off my EA license!!

its 100% sure that he trades manually ,his RR is very high 1:5 or 1:10 per trade
these trades enter as buy on aud/usd
trade no time
39246565 2012.03.27
39250103 2012.03.28
his sl is correct ,but he buy it on when hourly trend is down ,
---------------------------------------------------------------
2nd thing
i did not understand why we see him if he is trading manually and because he shows it is on FPA site ,on zulutrade.com thousands traders trading with manually or with EA ,with real money

I'm using Trailingator EA as a trailing stop to try to lock in profits - may or may not work.

Back