• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
I had a similar experience...
Hi Anthony, does your post about "similar" experience means that you think about me as scammer?
After several manual refunds I can't make this anymore - I told this earlier... Btw. - are you still using my EA or also don't beleve it?
To Dana - sorry, I'm missed your emails but I help you get refund...
P.S. Thanks Anthony again for your help with Terra Vita Liberum Charity - early or later this will help to change world...

Last edited:
Hello Igor,
No, Igor. I personally believe you are an honorable man, if not a great businessman.
I have written to Pharaoh earlier today that you and I know each other; and that I know you to be a head-strong Russian programmer of very high skill. I also indicated I have tested both YPM and Clapan with mixed results, for possible inclusion in my Money Mangement program.
I also mentioned that end users can expect they will receive exactly what your FPA test results indicate, if their own systems are running correctly.
In my previous post, I was just indicating to those users who may feel you did not honor your advertized guarantee, do have one means for redress of their grievence; a service RegNow & SWReg do not provide, unlike Clickbank or Plimus.
To answer your question about YPM; today I halted my real money test of YPM this morning due to excessive drawdown, the reversal in the GBP positions from profit to loss yesterday, and my desire not to be long in any EUR crosses; but that was an individual choice. I am planning to monitor your progress with YPM offline before resuming any testing. I first want to see what you can do to update and improve your model.
Sorry if my earlier post created the impression with anyone that you were a scammer. Frankly, I was surprised to see this new thread, and had planned on discussing it with you personally. I have no way of knowing if those complaining here are justified or not; but Digital River will provide a means of investigating and resolving any complaints, something not commonly known.
Best of luck with the future of YPM.

Hi Anthony, does your post about "similar" experience means that you think about me as scammer?
After several manual refunds I can't make this anymore - I told this earlier... Btw. - are you still using my EA or also don't beleve it?
To Dana - sorry, I'm missed your emails but I help you get refund...
P.S. Thanks Anthony again for your help with Terra Vita Liberum Charity - early or later this will help to change world...

Last edited:
If the request was made by email before the deadline, even if the processing was initiated later, it should be possible for the merchant (MQL45 in this case) to ask the payment processor to do the refund anyway. If the processor still declines, this could get ugly.

OK!

I received a refund of their money. PayPal forgot to let me know. I found out after checking my bank account.

According the reseller Regnow, no action for refund was received from mql45. Not sure if Igor is saying the truth or ....

The trades were real, I had the same results once I purchased the EA but have asked for my money back since the drastic turn around. I did not make any NET profits. Its incredible how an EA can do so very well for one period of time and so horrible in another.

NO RESPONSES WHEN I ASK FOR A REFUND NOW.. AND I ASKED WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIME PERIOD...

Purchased ---> Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:55 AM Order ID: 39QBERG-BFFP9H

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:55 PM
To: MQL45 support
Subject: RE: Your Personal Manager Order Item #39QBERG-BFFP9H

Hello dear Igor,

I think I would like to request my refund please. It seems the pattern of winning success has ended just as I bought the software..my bad luck. Kindly let me know when I can expect the refund to occur.

Thank you, Dana

Sent another request on April 30th, 2012.

Hello Igor,

I am again requesting a refund. The update doesn't appear to be improving results as I hoped. Perhaps in the future we can try again...

Best, Dana

I would like to add follow up to my prior posting ----> REFUND HAS BEEN PROCESSED TO MY ACCOUNT.

Thank you for integrity Igor, your a good man and I hope you will develop a successful product we can use all use to profit longer term in the future.

Best, Dana

05/12/2012 DRI*MQL45COM regnow.com/cs MN Internet ($409.95)

Hi Michael, reseller declined your refund due to late request, sorry...

Hi Ryan, reseller declined your refund due to late request, sorry...

Hi Vladimir, your refund was processed 3 days ago - check email for confirmation...

Hi Pierre, you made dirt comments with request, so I just don't want to help you - lets reseller make his decision...

Hi,

I know you declined my refund Personal Manager Order Item #39RCXS9-BB2HMR.

I purchased your EA on 30th March. From the start there was losses. I emailed you on 18th of April to ask if the EA was still working, you replied saying the market was hard but the EA would find and that the EA was still working normally. I trusted your reply and kept the EA running. I did not ask for a refund on 30th of April because I beleived you when you said EA was still working normally. Since the there have been nothing but losses and I emailed you to ask for a refund on 9th May. I know this was not inside 30 days but that is because I believed you when you said the EA would find a way.

I have lost alot of money with your EA and really need a refund to recover some of the losses.

Please refund me

Michael

Finally Igor, you agreed after 4 weeks of requests as I'm getting refunded by Regnow. Please refund Michael/outstanding members, that will be the good thing to do in that episode. I see the FPA support and forum as essential to defend our position and your side for the future. Integrity is important in business and client's support is important (just swap your chair with us to realize). So hoping YPM will have a chance in the future to perform well, it was really promising for more than 2 months, sunshine will be there eventually on YPM.

I get a refund but did not respond.
I did attend were.
This is a conversation.

Hi,

Here is update of Your Personal Manager EA - to install it please update MT4
to build 419.

If your broker haven't yet update to build 419 you can update MT from here:
http://files.metaquotes.net/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe

Just close your MT4 and install update in same folder.

Thanks, Igor

yutthakan lasutthi
14 เม.ย.

ถึง MQL45

2012/4/11 MQL45 support <support@mql45.com>
Hi,

Here is update of Your Personal Manager EA - to install it please update MT4
to build 419.

If your broker haven't yet update to build 419 you can update MT from here:
http://files.metaquotes.net/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe

Just close your MT4 and install update in same folder.

Thanks, Igor

yutthakan lasutthi
14 เม.ย.
I just want my money back.
* We offer a 30-day refund policy in case of negative monthly result...

Thanks, Igor

Hi Yutthakan,Yes, I understand - this month was not best... I think I understand where is problem - after reading customers feedbacks on forums, I tried to tune EA settings by their recommendations... These caused EA changed trading style - I'd understand this when saw last downtrend in eur and gbp results - EA take profit on this trades <100 points only, but earlier version can take up to 300 points... This was my big error...So now I decide return to first EA settings which made 1500% in a month and I'm sure EA will help all of us make good profit, so if you agree to try more I will appreciate this...Don't worry about refund - I extend refund period up to 2 months for you - this means that I will refund you any time in this period...Attached last updateThanks, Igor

yutthakan lasutthi
Do not worry.
Thank you.
I only want money.

2 months to complete.
I have not seen. How to improve it.
ea still do not work as good as it should.
If you are a vendor at the right ea.
You should return the money I paid.
I want to use.
Thanks and regards.

Back