• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MQL45.com

General discussions of a financial company
1. It's not my job to serve refund requests - reseller gets money for this...
2. my job is improve EA and as result I can tell you now - EA modification is complete now - no more stupid losses ever... Problem part was pairs correlations - now this correlations will auto-update with market... Only reliable trades will be done and risk will be lower... Don't worry - client part will update automatically - just restart EA and if you see timer than all OK
Thanks, Igor
P.S. As tell us FPA - together we an army and we don't give up ever!

Last edited:
Thank you Kamuta! So I just remove and re-add the EA to my chart and it is updated (i.e. the strategy update must have been on your end)?

Do you still recommend risk setting = 5?

Thanks,
Ultracat

2. my job is improve EA and as result I can tell you now - EA modification is complete now - no more stupid losses ever... Problem part was pairs correlations - now this correlations will auto-update with market... Only reliable trades will be done and risk will be lower... Don't worry - client part will update automatically - just restart EA and if you see timer than all OK
Thanks, Igor

Just counted total refunds - too much noise from nothing: total 13 refunds for both resellers was made...
8 licenses was resold so left only 5 licenses from 500 available pool... If anybody still want refund contact reseller before 05.25

I bought it on your website.
It will allow me to contact someone
Contact me via e-mail.
But no answer.

39QDRYC-B5YCEA
Please give me a refund.

I still want a refund. I have contacted regnow for a refund. Is regnow the reseller?

."I purchased this EA order ID 39RCXS9-BB2HMR. I ran for 30 days and did not profit. I have contacted seller and have been told to contact reseller before 25/5 for a refund. Please let me know when this refund will happen"

Too bad GBPJPY trade didn't workout it would cover some loses, it was going 100+ pips

I am down currently 40%, and I thought that I would be already rich, I will wait some more for that riches

Thanks, Igor

here is the email i got from regnow

Dear .......,

Thank you for contacting RegNow.

We have written an email to the software author of Your Personal Manager
on your behalf regarding your request for a refund, and have asked the
author to respond directly to you. If you do not receive a response from
the vendor within 2 business days, let us know so we can contact the
vendor again.

Sincerely,
Aireene D.
RegNow
Customer Service
ordersupport@regnow.com
RegNow.com - Sell Software Online - Electronic Software & Shareware Marketing & Distribution

so i'm waiting for my refund...
Email ID: 22698190

Back