MTrading.com

lion@FPA

Recruit
MTrading took one (1) whole month from November 13 to December 13, 2016 to process my withdrawal of 5,000 USD.

I followed it with a 10,000 USD withdrawal on December 14, 2016 which I have not received until now.

MTrading account: 8056065

EKMeng

Recruit
Hello; My name is Kim Sretouch from Cambodia.

I am update review MTrading.com. Recently this company make a lot of improving such as withdrawal and customer service.
since DOMINIC SCOTT joint.This is my personal point of view as a MTrading.com client from Cambodia.

Thanks.

Scott D

MTrading Representative
Hello; My name is Kim Sretouch from Cambodia.

I am update review MTrading.com. Recently this company make a lot of improving such as withdrawal and customer service.
since DOMINIC SCOTT joint.This is my personal point of view as a MTrading.com client from Cambodia.

Thanks.

Thank you for the positive feedback. If you could also post it to our review page, it would be highly appreciated!

Desacete

Recruit
I've read a couple of reviews of this broker. It seems like a good company. What are your thoughts?

Addam

Recruit
I don't know if my opinion is objective enough cause I've only recently started trading with this broker. But I haven't had any problems so far. The thing I really like is their advanced Meta Trader 4 Supreme Edition platform. They really did a good job.

Addam

Recruit
It works fine, just like standard MT4. But Supreme Edition has a lot of nice small features and details that make trading way more convenient.

scott11

Recruit
Hi everyone, I got to this broker because I got interested in their limited time offer with returning money back. Until recently I though that it's some kind of scam and that they'd find 100 excuses not to return the money, but I was wrong. After i successfully drained my deposit, because I forgot to set the stop loss... the broker returned $200, don't know how they do it, but it works.

Anthony23

Recruit
That's a nice feature but, as I see, this offer is no longer availabel=( What do you think about the company in general? I mean the trading conditionals, money withdrawals, etc.