My best move is confidence

I believe it's a combination of all of the above mentioned.
Confidence is key but it comes with experience and knowledge. If you don't have experience and knowledge but you are still confident about placing trades then it's better to call it gambling.
Patience and consistency are also part of the show. If you lack those two, there is a chance that one is placing trades influenced by his/her latest loss i.e. emotions.

Trading without confidence, it will full with fear, this not good because fear during trades will usually be leading us to make a premature decision, just get small profit then cut, but since facing loss float, let them wider more, although it:s a mistake because of order against the trend

The fear factor will only go when you trade daily on real account and set your exit points. Without setting exit points, you will not be able to trade with confidence. This is plain simple fact.

I am looking to work on my confidence and mindset. been offered a course to help my trading mindset but not sure i want to pay for this as losing at trading any way!

Strategy for sure. And vision for your future. There is no way that you are trading on Forex and don't have a plan.
Having a vision for your future will help you to achieve everything you want.

No matter what people will say here, but one of my best moves is something like you know set aside money which could really help you with that matter absolutely. That will bring you confidence, will allow to test some strategies and overall other things.

Strategy for sure. And vision for your future. There is no way that you are trading on Forex and don't have a plan.
Having a vision for your future will help you to achieve everything you want.
I think plan business for future is great was as vision trades, while plan trading will help to make easier during evaluation trades to develop better strategy trading, might we use a demo account first to learn safely

Back