Nano Lot Broker

Ghazi13

Recruit
Can somebody recommend me a reliable forex broker that offers the option of nano lots. You help will be highly appreciated.

Etedus12

Sergeant
For those people who really do not get what this all means, can you please get me pointed with that matter or not ? What basically is Nano lots ? It's the first time in my life I am hearing this anyway. Could you please point me out for that matter.

Olieng38

Sergeant
I am also do not understand that topic entirely for example. Not even one single thing for example. What is really going on there with all this ? I hope you do really. It looks like some new action from some broker or something like that so please do.

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
Can somebody recommend me a reliable forex broker that offers the option of nano lots. You help will be highly appreciated.
Most broker offer micro lots for trading, basically what you can do is to determine the risk per trade (in $), then according to your pips TP and SL targets set preferable lot size. This is the approach I employ trading with Hotforex since the smallest lot they offer is 0.01 lot