New!!! Sive"s weekly sentiment index by your votes!

SIVE's SENTIMENT INDEX SURVEY. 03-07 June week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Dear Friends,
FPA is proud to announce new tool that we start today and hope that it will be great assistance for all of us.
This is weekly Survey that will let us to build SIVE"S SENTIMENT INDEX. This index will be based on results of YOUR trading by SIVE"S analysis and recomendations. Survey will take place weekly and you will be able to vote on Friday and within a weekend. Results of each survey will be averaged thus, FPA will draw a chained Sentiment index. The chart of this index will be put in sticked thread in Sive's Part of Forum.
There are 5 possible answers in Survey:

1. I earned more than 100 pips within week by Sive's analysis.
2. I earned 0-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
3. I have draw results or earned/lost not by Sive's recommendations;
4. I lost 0-100 pips within the week by Sive's analysis;
5. I lost more than 100 pips during the week by Sive's analsys.

Please be really honest on voting, and do not scare that it could lead to some consequences to Sive. That's not the subject of this survey. FPA puts real hope on your attention to this survey and your participation. Expect for the Sentiment chart's first appearing on Moday! Whether it will appear or not now depends on you, since index will be based on your votes only!
That's the weekly survey - to support this index we need your honest answers on each week!

This week I traded against sives general direction on thursday and made a profit on a small part of the position. I would have done better in this instance to follow sive! Mught I add that this survey seems flawed in that a bad / inexperienced trader could follow good advice but still lose money thru a number of factors beyond levels given by sive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

If it is possible, i would like to thank everybody on this website and this forum. First of all, This is a direct message to Sive. I don't publish threads or communicate with Sive on the forum, but.... i have been watching his daily videos since he started with FPA ( I think 4 years ago ).

Ok Sive, i will tell you something buddy. I had my bachelor of art in international business and international economy then a master degree in supply chain management in 2007 from a French business school. I always liked trading but I started seriously trading forex in 2007-2008. I blown two accounts of mine and it was very painful as they were accounts with money i needed. I didn't stay on my loss.

I started reading and learning day after day, i stayed in front of my charts for thousands of hours looking for charts and trying to understand the markets and develop a winning system.

WHAT WAS YOUR ROLE IN ALL THIS ?

You are the one who inspired me when i was building my system. It took me more then 3 years to build a system. My system is based on the strategies you use and that i adopted and added to a lot of templates to analyze different segments of the market.

I would really , really like to thank you because without you i wouldn't have the results i have today. in 2011 and 2012 i made 55% on my account by i had a large drawdown of 30%. My target for 2013 is 30% with a maximum drawdown of 7% and guess what ?? Till now i am at 24% with a drawdown of 3.80%.

Do you want to know more ? Actually i am having my website created in order to provide coaching and Forex signals. So, If i am able today to accomplish all this is because there is someone somewhere in the world who's name is SIVE MORTEN.

In Conclusion, I didn't make pips by following your videos and your instructions, but i was able to build and create a system that is profitable and that i can trade with all confidence.

Thank you so so much buddy not for the pips but for my trading career in the markets. You are the best :) .

i've been tuning in to Sive Morton's analysis for a long as he's been posting, it has helped us determine the direction of our trades ,and ,as he puts it, be profitable.... thank you very much!!! :)

Thank you soo much ...Sive...to enlighten us ...all the way up till now and i hope people will follow your path to contribute back to the society when they make consistant good profit form trading...appreciate you and your group will continue keep up the execellent work from now till the very far of the future to help this world a better place to live with.. ; ).:)

I have to say that I'm surprised at what this has turned out to be. I expected some sort of market sentiment indicator such as 80% of voters are bearish EURUSD this week. I'm not sure what benefit this indicator will have other than to confirm what anyone who follows Sives analysis will know - It works!

Since the purpose of Sives work is educational the greatest successes are the people who don't trade based on his posts but who trade based on what they have learned and now apply themselves!!

All the best

Michael

I have to say that I'm surprised at what this has turned out to be. I expected some sort of market sentiment indicator such as 80% of voters are bearish EURUSD this week. I'm not sure what benefit this indicator will have other than to confirm what anyone who follows Sives analysis will know - It works!

Since the purpose of Sives work is educational the greatest successes are the people who don't trade based on his posts but who trade based on what they have learned and now apply themselves!!

All the best

Michael

I thought this too... whats really going on here M?

Appreaciate Sives pattern analysis but not always enough time to catch up on changing market conditions.

The same here...
i follow Siva's posts for many years now, but rarely take his signals - simply eud/usd hours are not the best trading hours for me.

i admire Siva for his commitment, persistency and quality!
This "sentiment" index may fit in the fx signal portion of fpa, but i would not ever rate what Siva gives us by these 5 questions!

i concure with Michael - it is not what I expected to see.
cheers and happy trading
I thought this too... whats really going on here M?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back