new to forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are certain trader said if naked trading based on price action and candlestick pattern is like as gambling, because not using indicator, but I don't agree with these reason because in fact indicator also using previous data with certain calculation to getting line signal, and price action also using candlestick as their indicator to analyze the market.

There are certain trader said if naked trading based on price action and candlestick pattern is like as gambling, because not using indicator, but I don't agree with these reason because in fact indicator also using previous data with certain calculation to getting line signal, and price action also using candlestick as their indicator to analyze the market.
Yes its all based on past information and thereby useless. Trading on expectations is the only valid way to trade.

Price action trading is a type of technical analysis without any technical indicators. Price action analysis is based upon the principle that price reflects everything and along these lines price is thought to be the, and just pointer that traders require. In price action trading, price is of most extreme significance to the trader/examiner. It is an investigation of price in connection to the past price (or price history). In this manner, price action is only an investigation of how price changes.

It's just the way the price works. Meaning the movement and interest of traders on the market. Maybe I haven't quite understood the question. =)

This is an essential component of a competent assessment of the market situation. And it certainly requires attention if you plan to be active in the market...

At first glance, such things seem insignificant, but such terms allow to understand the essence of economic articles and reviews more accurately, and, accordingly, to navigate in the current price changes and economic moments.

Hello I am new to trading, I need to know what is the best software to do forex trading? What would be the best forex platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back