Is it safe to send cryptocurrency between two forex brokers?

Transferring funds between brokers is a standard practice based on individual trading strategies. It's important, however, to check both brokers' terms of service regarding withdrawals and transfers to ensure you comply with their policies and to avoid any potential issues.

My plan is deposit big amount of crypto to forex broker A and trade some days. Then, I will withdraw about half amount of crypto from forex broker A to forex broker B. Will forex broker A hate this action?
Pretty sure that is money laundering unless you you trade a certain amount of it. I think they have a formula for that. Like the amount of money deposited and the amount you traded or I think how many lots you have traded or something like that. So basically if you want to abuse the system and use it as an exchange and they find out then yeah it might get ugly for you.

Oh look I have a question that I can ask the support members of both brokers, ummmm yeaaa, I ma going to ask it from strangers lacking knowledge of the both brokers.
In all seriousness, your response had me rolling on the floor and biting the carpet.

Oh look I have a question that I can ask the support members of both brokers, ummmm yeaaa, I ma going to ask it from strangers lacking knowledge of the both brokers.
LMAO, exactly what I thought, your words struck some chords with my intrusive thoughts just about immediately.

Back