Is it safe to send cryptocurrency between two forex brokers?

forexbet

Recruit
My plan is deposit big amount of crypto to forex broker A and trade some days. Then, I will withdraw about half amount of crypto from forex broker A to forex broker B. Will forex broker A hate this action?

My plan is deposit big amount of crypto to forex broker A and trade some days. Then, I will withdraw about half amount of crypto from forex broker A to forex broker B. Will forex broker A hate this action?
There are high chances of getting your account frozen under the money laundry Act.

theres no typical rule for this but i suggest contactin both brokers support and ask em bout it.

You should be careful with that mate, not all brokers allow such actions and you will probably have your account banned for that.

Crypto is not an area I am experienced in, but I think generally this is against most brokers' rules.

The best thing to do is check with the broker about their rules and any fees before you make any transactions.

as much as i know you must be careful about money laundering rules and know that broker can not be a exchanger for you

Dear friend, I think such activities might be viewed with suspicion and potentially be against the policies of Brokers, and lead to monitoring or restrictions on your account.

Back