No response from MAXCFD for refund

John Met

Recruit
Like many others, jumping onto the BITCOIN get rich quick scheme has made fools of us. In the haste for a quick buck, I let my guard down and signed onto a website that came on screen as I was researching Bitcoin. I deposited £1000 and then after the event I did some research on MAXCFD which alerted me to my mistake. I quickly asked for my money back but no response. From reading many other negative reviews on Trustpilot.com I now put this down as a SCAM .

Like many others, jumping onto the BITCOIN get rich quick scheme has made fools of us. In the haste for a quick buck, I let my guard down and signed onto a website that came on screen as I was researching Bitcoin. I deposited £1000 and then after the event I did some research on MAXCFD which alerted me to my mistake. I quickly asked for my money back but no response. From reading many other negative reviews on Trustpilot.com I now put this down as a SCAM .
Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Reply from MaxCFD

Will Johnson (csupport@maxcfd.com)To:you Details Slideshow
Will Johnson csupport@maxcfd.comHide
To jmet4000 jmet4000@aol.com
CC
BCC
Slideshow

Dear John Metcalfe,
Good Morning!

Please be informed that the content of your email has well been taken into account.

Kindly take note that the reason your broker has not been able to get in touch with you is due to the fact that he had to take an urgent leave.

He will be back in the office after Christmas.

Moreover, in regards of you being not aware of the company's KYC policy.

Kindly be aware that on our database, it clearly shows that on the 14/11/2017, an email was sent to you by one of our representatives in regards to the KYC policy.

Two days after- on the 16/11/2017, another representative of the company spoke to you on the phone, explaining to you the documents that were needed to complete the verification of your account.

However, the necessary was not done on your side.

Now in regards to your withdrawal request, please kindly be informed that you need to be fully compliant to the company's policy before the request can be processed.

This was in the terms and conditions which you agreed to upon your registration.

It will be highly appreciated if you can provide us the documents required to verify your account so that we can move forward with your request.
Kindly refer to the terms and conditions as per below link for further information:-

https://www.maxcfd.com/withdrawals/
Awaiting on your kind cooperation.

Regards,
Will
Support Team

On Thu, 21 Dec at 7:19 PM , Jmet4000 <jmet4000@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Customer Support at MaxCFD

Please see detailed below the content of my first email addressed to Jonathan Anderson informing of my request to refund my deposit.

This was sent on 4th Dec 2017

Follow up emails to the same address were sent:

12 Dec 2017

15 Dec 2017

18 Dec 2017

I feel sure that these emails were read and received by Jonathan as he stopped telephoning me after 4th Dec 2017, whereas prior to this date, he had called a couple of times and emailed to follow up on how I wished to start trading.

Terms and Conditions and Know Your Client:

I would advise that I was not aware of your terms and conditions and at no time was any enquiry made of me concerning Know Your Client that I am aware of.

Events:

9 Nov 2017 confirmation received by email that my £1,00 deposit successful

13 Nov 2017 Introduction email from Jonathan Anderson (JA) received

14 Nov 2017 Follow up from JA received

14 Nov 2017 email from CS at MaxCFD – Ticket Received and forms attached without explanation for completion (never completed by me)

26 Nov 2017 trading introduction with screenshots received from JA promoting day trading and follow up to verbal offer of additional funds being offered by Maxcfd to my own funds.

4 Nov 2017 JA followed up enquiring about my choice/decision

4 Nov 2017 I emailed JA advising this type of trading was not for me, I had made an error and could I have the £1,000 refunded

I sent chaser emails to the same address : 12 Dec, 15 Dec, 18 Dec.

No response received to any of these emails, no acknowledgement of receipt – complete silence.

During this time I made further investigations into MaxCFD online only to be met with a list of complaints on various websites and extremely low approval ratings. Due to the complete lack of any response I then made comments online about the lack of service that I had received and joined a forum containing similar tales of woe.

I would be most grateful if you would now refund my £1,000 as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you

John Metcalfe

Reply from MaxCFD

Will Johnson (csupport@maxcfd.com)To:you Details Slideshow
Will Johnson csupport@maxcfd.comHide
To jmet4000 jmet4000@aol.com
CC
BCC
Slideshow

Dear John Metcalfe,
Good Morning!

Please be informed that the content of your email has well been taken into account.

Kindly take note that the reason your broker has not been able to get in touch with you is due to the fact that he had to take an urgent leave.

He will be back in the office after Christmas.

Moreover, in regards of you being not aware of the company's KYC policy.

Kindly be aware that on our database, it clearly shows that on the 14/11/2017, an email was sent to you by one of our representatives in regards to the KYC policy.

Two days after- on the 16/11/2017, another representative of the company spoke to you on the phone, explaining to you the documents that were needed to complete the verification of your account.

However, the necessary was not done on your side.

Now in regards to your withdrawal request, please kindly be informed that you need to be fully compliant to the company's policy before the request can be processed.

This was in the terms and conditions which you agreed to upon your registration.

It will be highly appreciated if you can provide us the documents required to verify your account so that we can move forward with your request.
Kindly refer to the terms and conditions as per below link for further information:-

https://www.maxcfd.com/withdrawals/
Awaiting on your kind cooperation.

Regards,
Will
Support Team

On Thu, 21 Dec at 7:19 PM , Jmet4000 <jmet4000@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Customer Support at MaxCFD

Please see detailed below the content of my first email addressed to Jonathan Anderson informing of my request to refund my deposit.

This was sent on 4th Dec 2017

Follow up emails to the same address were sent:

12 Dec 2017

15 Dec 2017

18 Dec 2017

I feel sure that these emails were read and received by Jonathan as he stopped telephoning me after 4th Dec 2017, whereas prior to this date, he had called a couple of times and emailed to follow up on how I wished to start trading.

Terms and Conditions and Know Your Client:

I would advise that I was not aware of your terms and conditions and at no time was any enquiry made of me concerning Know Your Client that I am aware of.

Events:

9 Nov 2017 confirmation received by email that my £1,00 deposit successful

13 Nov 2017 Introduction email from Jonathan Anderson (JA) received

14 Nov 2017 Follow up from JA received

14 Nov 2017 email from CS at MaxCFD – Ticket Received and forms attached without explanation for completion (never completed by me)

26 Nov 2017 trading introduction with screenshots received from JA promoting day trading and follow up to verbal offer of additional funds being offered by Maxcfd to my own funds.

4 Nov 2017 JA followed up enquiring about my choice/decision

4 Nov 2017 I emailed JA advising this type of trading was not for me, I had made an error and could I have the £1,000 refunded

I sent chaser emails to the same address : 12 Dec, 15 Dec, 18 Dec.

No response received to any of these emails, no acknowledgement of receipt – complete silence.

During this time I made further investigations into MaxCFD online only to be met with a list of complaints on various websites and extremely low approval ratings. Due to the complete lack of any response I then made comments online about the lack of service that I had received and joined a forum containing similar tales of woe.

I would be most grateful if you would now refund my £1,000 as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you

John Metcalfe

Sounds bit legit so let's wait until 5th Jan to get a proper reply from them.

Hi John,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with us.

Please note that as mentioned on the previous email you received from our support representative Will Johnson, it is indeed necessary for you to complete the verification process as it's part of our company policy. It is also shown to our registered and non registered clients on our website's terms and conditions.

Also, we have checked on your account and we have noticed that you have not placed an online withdrawal request to begin with. We would appreciate if you could kindly log into your account and place the request so it may reach the relevant departments directly, instead of it constantly passing through the customer support as multiple requests pass through them everyday.

We will be looking at this case closely to see that it is looked after.

Kind regards,
MaxCFD

Hi John,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with us.

Please note that as mentioned on the previous email you received from our support representative Will Johnson, it is indeed necessary for you to complete the verification process as it's part of our company policy. It is also shown to our registered and non registered clients on our website's terms and conditions.

Also, we have checked on your account and we have noticed that you have not placed an online withdrawal request to begin with. We would appreciate if you could kindly log into your account and place the request so it may reach the relevant departments directly, instead of it constantly passing through the customer support as multiple requests pass through them everyday.

We will be looking at this case closely to see that it is looked after.

Kind regards,
MaxCFD
Dear Rep,
I saw many active complaints in scam folder against the MaxCFD. It will be good if you can address those complaints too.

Dear Rep,
I saw many active complaints in scam folder against the MaxCFD. It will be good if you can address those complaints too.
Hello, i have been emailing csupport@maxCFD x5 asking for my total of 3 deposits $US2750 to be withdrawn and account closed from maxCFD for 2 months now. because i have family issues and need my funds returned.
Of the numerous emails sent to them by me,.some answered by them saying I am bound by 'terms of use' on the bonuses in my account (some $3000 which i did not and do not want, and have not "used" ever). my response was "I have not used any bonus funds", did not even want them deposited in my account. they are not mine, I just want MY $US2750 back.
I filled in and scanned attached all the ID and account verification forms on opening my account Sept17 after phonecall credit card deposits of $US250, $US1000 and $US1500, and have applied for withdrawal by wire transfer as per every requirement on the webpage and followup email, giving them the benefit of the doubt with all scam reports I have read because of said compliance. So there is no reason for them to hold my money other than steal it..
My account with maxCFD continues to be seen on my login and the withdrawal request "pending" since mid November.
I will not answer the phone when they call, for fear of being charged for their time. and i have nothing to say to an account manager.
Clearly, they may dip into the account whenever they wish. They have recently Jan18 taken $50 from my maxCFD account with referencing "inactive account fee". what is that? I have only read in the info that there is a $50 wire transfer fee.
my most recent email to them, today, cc'd to every account manager whom has contacted me, merely asks them "are they just going to keep my money?" I'd kind of just like to know, if they are stealing my money, then i will move forward with actionfraudpolice.uk
please would you just ask maxCFD to do the right thing and return my $US2750.

Back