• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear all,

We are aware that there are a lot of ongoing threads here on FPA due to recent technical issues we’ve experienced.

Please note that we are not leaving those unattended, we are off for Easter and will get back to you as soon as we can upon returning to work.

That said, our customer support work unchangeably. Therefore you can contact them 24/5 Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

There is drop in eur usd only in ur platfor at 1 am ur mt4 time

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-08-03-44-04-303_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-08-03-44-04-303_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 13
Dear Faz5555,

Please share your trading account details with us in the thread you've created, so we can assist you accordingly. Thank you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
My account number is
Dear Faz5555,

Please share your trading account details with us in the thread you've created, so we can assist you accordingly. Thank you.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
My account number is 12028788

I'm involve a lot of broker forum(including other website),some of them really active and some of them not,especially when it come to trader complaint the broker just keep silent,not reply to any massages even i call them :mad:.But this Forum is really good and active

Great Octafx forum and OctaFX Rep for being active and responsible
This is for good to broker and trader so be it.
Thank You.

I'm involve a lot of broker forum(including other website),some of them really active and some of them not,especially when it come to trader complaint the broker just keep silent,not reply to any massages even i call them :mad:.But this Forum is really good and active

Great Octafx forum and OctaFX Rep for being active and responsible
This is for good to broker and trader so be it.
Thank You.

Dear Irwanl,

Thank you for your recognition of our efforts. We indeed do try to assist all FPA users in the timeliest manner possible. We are so happy to receive a word of praise from a loyal member of the forum such as yourself :D

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Back