• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
They are going ahead with the commissions....$3000usd for a withdrawal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191218-063220_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-063220_Gallery.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 28
They charged me with the $3000 it was remove from my balance. I had 60.000 deposit...and now i have 57.000

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191218-072838_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-072838_Chrome.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 19
commissions $3000usd for a withdrawal??? Octa Rep.Please explain.That is huge amount for withdrawal.

Here it is a screenshot of the live chat where they confirm this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191218-075940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-075940_Chrome.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 19
Dear Rogerdelpk,

According to the company rules, we pay the commission for our clients on deposits and withdrawals. When a client starts to abuse it (e.g., constantly withdrawing significant amounts without trading) the company reserves the right to charge him with that commission due to p.13.18 of T&C:

13.18. The Company is entitled but not obliged to cover deposit and withdrawal fees applied by Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, FasaPay, PayOnline or any other payment processor. In cases the Company deems appropriate such fees can be charged from the client.

Unfortunately, in your case, we found out multiple misuses of that sort and had to implement p.13.18 of T&C.

Please, notice that we charged the commission on 1 withdrawal request only and returned it to your account by your special request later on. After that, we have no other choice but to implement p.3.10 of our T&C.:

3.10. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time to refuse to provide the Services to the Client and the Client agrees that the Company will have no obligation to inform the Client of the reasons.

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience, Rogerdelpk. If there is still anything we can help you with, please, let us know.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

During my entry before the gbp election news, i have put an open position a buy stop entry which my order id 8633868. i did put a buy stop at 1.32 before the market close or crash or network problem (as per support said) or whatever it is..but then it changed to 1.35116 after the market back to normal and cause me to margin call..the entry that supposedly at 1.32 was changed into 1.35116 without my acknowledgment. Then my account was MC.

I would like to reclaim all the money not only the capital but also the profit that should belong to me. The support service said that TCD will review about 1-5 working days, but until now 8 working days still no updates!

Since everyone can read this, so let me stated that octafx is the worst broker in the world and wait until i report this issues to your CEO, George Pantzis and CySEC so that your license can be taken away!

There are lot of things that octafx should be improve,
1. I want octafx to be banned forever for all the manipulation on chart that u did.
2. The response from TCD are so slow.
3. Please notify us, the traders if you change or want to close the market during what time. And notify us too if you couldn’t afford to pay during the news if we earn profit too much.
4. Dont simply always make a gap and blame network problem or connection if u guys manipulate the chart so often. Shame on you!
5. Fix the connection during news because we cannot trade during that time and you could simply make us loss!

Regards,
User that used to trust Octafx

During my entry before the gbp election news, i have put an open position a buy stop entry which my order id 8633868. i did put a buy stop at 1.32 before the market close or crash or network problem (as per support said) or whatever it is..but then it changed to 1.35116 after the market back to normal and cause me to margin call..the entry that supposedly at 1.32 was changed into 1.35116 without my acknowledgment. Then my account was MC.

I would like to reclaim all the money not only the capital but also the profit that should belong to me. The support service said that TCD will review about 1-5 working days, but until now 8 working days still no updates!

Since everyone can read this, so let me stated that octafx is the worst broker in the world and wait until i report this issues to your CEO, George Pantzis and CySEC so that your license can be taken away!

There are lot of things that octafx should be improve,
1. I want octafx to be banned forever for all the manipulation on chart that u did.
2. The response from TCD are so slow.
3. Please notify us, the traders if you change or want to close the market during what time. And notify us too if you couldn’t afford to pay during the news if we earn profit too much.
4. Dont simply always make a gap and blame network problem or connection if u guys manipulate the chart so often. Shame on you!
5. Fix the connection during news because we cannot trade during that time and you could simply make us loss!

Regards,
User that used to trust Octafx

Reply by Octafx rep on 31 December 2019,

Thank you for your patience.
We have thoroughly reviewed your case and are happy to inform you that we understand that such unfortunate situations can be rather disappointing and from our side, as a gesture of goodwill, we credited you compensation of 134.64 USD back to your trading account.
With this gesture, we simply want to show you that we value you as our devoted Customer.
We would like to inform you that certain currency pairs were affected during a technical issue that occurred on 13 December 2019 (00:05-00:47) after a very impactful GBP news release, resulting in an extremely large spike in volatility.
Please rest assured that we will do our best to prevent such cases from happening again. We have analyzed and fixed all the problems with our MT4 server that occurred on that date. I can assure you that it won't happen again in future.
Now everything is resolved and you can access your MT4 account, open and closed positions without any problems.
I hope this solution suits you, as we always want nothing but provide the best services to our Customers, even in case of such an unfortunate event.
Please accept our sincere apologies and do not hesitate if you have any other questions regarding your case or any other services of ours.

Reply by Octafx rep on 31 December 2019,

Thank you for your patience.
We have thoroughly reviewed your case and are happy to inform you that we understand that such unfortunate situations can be rather disappointing and from our side, as a gesture of goodwill, we credited you compensation of 134.64 USD back to your trading account.
With this gesture, we simply want to show you that we value you as our devoted Customer.
We would like to inform you that certain currency pairs were affected during a technical issue that occurred on 13 December 2019 (00:05-00:47) after a very impactful GBP news release, resulting in an extremely large spike in volatility.
Please rest assured that we will do our best to prevent such cases from happening again. We have analyzed and fixed all the problems with our MT4 server that occurred on that date. I can assure you that it won't happen again in future.
Now everything is resolved and you can access your MT4 account, open and closed positions without any problems.
I hope this solution suits you, as we always want nothing but provide the best services to our Customers, even in case of such an unfortunate event.
Please accept our sincere apologies and do not hesitate if you have any other questions regarding your case or any other services of ours.

Dear Octafx team,

After waiting for 12 working days and total of 18 days, is this all you can reply and said? Where is the results of the investigation?

So its true that your side has a technical issues, thus i want the profit that I should get from that entry. If i trade with other broker, i should already get the profit right now!

After not trading for 12 days, is it only 134 usd u can give to me???

Hey, i want that profit now, and fyi, i already make a report to CySEC about this. Don’t let your license to be taken away!

I didn’t believe on this issue wont happen again in future as afraid to trade using octafx after this.

So i want the total of my profit _k usd from that entry now!

Dont let me wait for another 12 days!

Regards,
Clients that used to trust octafx

Back