• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OlympTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Exactly! Fixed time trading with Olymp is normally about very short term trades, where you can expect some significant moves of the price over a short period of time. At the same time you wan the price ot be very precise. Non-liquid assets quotes can't be that reliable. I think this is why Olymp has chosen to let people trade stocks on forex account freely, but limited the use of stocks for FTT, leaving only the most liquid ones there.

Yeap, sounds reasonable. I've been demo rading for about two weeks already. My best results with FTT are gained with traditional currency pairs and gold.

What you describe is called volatility and I wouldn't oversimplify it and limit to the assets that are more or less volatile.
First of all we all trade at different time. Some do that in the morning, some at nights and other all the way around. Asian composite index can be named to be non-volatile if you trade i diring the US trading session. Yet, Europeans trading Olymp Trade after work would find this asset to be very atrecive for fixed time trading.

Can't really argue with that. I can also add the seasonals to your comment. Some assets get more volatile depending on the news that are expected or being issued. Oil, gold, SnP500 and other assets (especially stocks) are very sensitive to what's writen in newspapers and magazines about them. The more contradictory is the information, the more volatile the asset gets.

Is that coorrect that if I want to trade FTT with Olymp I should prefer more volatile assets, but forex trading is safer with reasonably calm assets?

The first thing you need to keep in mind in the market is that the higher is the risk, the higher gets the expected reward. This is true of course in case you've got some decent plan on your mind, not just pressing the buttons randomly. But yeah, volatility means the expected stop loss increases when you trade forex, but at the same this means you can expect to get higher reward in case all goes well. Moreover, when you trade intraday (most of us do so with Olymp) you can earn money with both up and down moves on volatile asssets, trading in both directions and getting a decent reward for both. This is impossible if you trade non-volatile instruments.

That all gets even more complicated now. But the result is what maters most. I'm glad I don't have to understand the market down to the bones to trade. I guess though that knowledge can improve my chances for succcess, so thanx yoll for your answers and comments.

Guys, at this point I'm considering opening a live account. Do you think it's worth investing a bigger amount at once to gain a better status from the very beginning?

Advanced statuses give some advantages, but I think that the best advantage (and the most important one) is better return rate for fixed time trading. The difference between 82% and 85% does not seem to be huge, but if you trade frequently, every 3% on every trade will get collected into a nice profit after a month or two.

The worst broker ive ever seen . The support team is so kind at the first time . Now when im requesting for withdrawal they are playing with me . They answer every 3 day ! And everytime they say different things different excuses just for 110$ . Its a shame for a company to argue with clients for 100$ ... They are not accepting my request . Does anyone know how can i complain to their regulatory and get my money back ??

Back