1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OlympTrade.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

#1 Administrator, Feb 7, 2017
    Lasted edited by : Feb 23, 2018
  2. silvery6767

silvery6767 Recruit

Oh **** Olymptrade still have not process my withdrawal after 8 days, very scamming behaviour. They have told me the maximum is 5 days. So everyone please be careful, Olymptrade is giving false and misleading promises

3. Addam

Addam Recruit

Hi there, silvery6767. I'm sorry they've delayed your withdrawal. What does the support say about that? Maybe you've made a mistake somewhere? All of my withdrawals take 24 hours, usually even less. I hope you'll get your money in the end.

4. Desacete

Desacete Recruit

Well, what is going on with your money withdrawal? Did the broker transfer your money or not? You haven't written about it.

5. silvery6767

silvery6767 Recruit

They had processed my withdrawal n I have received the funds. Currently I still trading with Olymptrade

6. Addam

Addam Recruit

silvery6767, many people try to find a problem where in reality there is none. You just gotta be patient. Yes, I understand that many people are saying that on forex there are many scammer brokers. But in actuality there aren't that many of them! Just a few you could say, there are many more scammers who are trying to get your money any way possible many times by letting down other people or brokers. I'm glad that at the end of the day you got your money and continue to trade. But anyways, were you informed about why there was a withdrawal delay?

7. Naxramos

Naxramos Recruit

I'd really like to know how things are with verification here. Will I have to provide some documents to withdraw money?

8. scott11

scott11 Recruit

Verification happens on demand here, i.e. you can trade and withdraw your profit without going through this procedure, but at some point you can be asked to get verified. Basically, the procedure takes about 24 hours, which is quite fast.

9. TrapLok

TrapLok Recruit

Could you tell me, which assets are available for trading by this broker?

10. Morten

Morten Corporal

Any of them, actually. I, for example, trade on difference (CFD). To trade well this way it's better to make deals with different assets. Commodities, shares, currency, cryptocurrencies. They have everything.