• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OlympTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
Well, the one that I personally found very important is that there is a huge sense in using upper timeframes and avoiding 1 minute timeframes.
I tried doing very short trades myslef and it had to come with experience unfortunately! Markets are totally unpredictable when it comes to forecasting the next minute price move. Olymp trade analysts say that very often but nobody listens!
You can have any opinion about the combinations of the indicators or particular strategies, but we all must admit that what they say about the risk management and psychological aspects - its all 100% true.

interesting observation. myself I tried paying more attention to the videos that are focused on particular strategies. perhaps should have a closer look on what they say on other aspects of trading too.

having practiced a little on a demo account i can see that the advice to listen to what olymp trade videos say about trading psychology was a good advice. here is one more question. is there a big diference between trading licve and demo with olymp. i've heard it can be an issue with many brokers.

Ok, let's say so.. the executions will never be the same on a live and demo account. With demo they never have slippages, while with live trading the order might be executed at a slightly worse price.
However, the real live trading gives some other benefits.

:) True, but that is not what I meant )
Traders way and collecting experience points can make your trading more benefitial eventually. New opportunities will open and fixed time trading can get more profitable once you get the advanced or expert status. With demo trading you will always get the least favorable conditions for FTT with Olymp.

ok, thanks, once again i got some interesting info that i didn't expect to get. thanks y'all for caring enough to answer!
speaking of some good news, the account is funded. hope to see soon how it all works out with live account.

Good luck and take care! By the way it sounds you will soon learn a lot about yourself so if you let me give you one more advice it will once again the advice that has already been given you here. Pay carefull attention to what you feel before you act. Before opening any trade scan yourself searching for some real motivation and forces that make you place the order. In an ideal world that would be a trading system requirement that makes you do that trade.

recently i had to think a lot about what'd been said here about the emotional side of trading and systems. you know, i don't really have troubles coping with the emotional side of it. doing the trades systematically is not that difficult. yet, i need to admit that i do find it difficult to distinguish which action is systematic. i.e i have a 'rule' i need to cancel the limit order if market conditions change. but after i quit it turns out i shouldn't have done that. what to do?

Back