Romance Scam Payant Exchange Scam (www.payantexchange.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.payantexchange.com

1643667561972.png

1643667624473.png

Website IP
1643667683344.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.

Last edited:
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

www.payantexchange.com

View attachment 73472

View attachment 73473

Website IP
View attachment 73474

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.
YES this scam is legit, I'm glad someone has brought it to light. Only use the main known Crypto sites and double/triple check the legitimacy of apps/websites!

I wish I saw this earlier. They really are professionals. You wouldn't know you were getting scammed until it's too late. They can chat with you about almost anything under the sun.

They even managed to get an article about this scam platform published on legit sites. Just search payantexchange on Google

I wish I saw this earlier. They really are professionals. You wouldn't know you were getting scammed until it's too late. They can chat with you about almost anything under the sun.

They even managed to get an article about this scam platform published on legit sites. Just search payantexchange on Google
Please file an IC3 with the FBI, they accept reports from any country. Also where are you from so we can further advise where to file reports.

Without posting your personal information, can you share the phone number, profile pictures and wallets these scammers are using. This will help to further warn others.

Do not deposit into Payantexchange, you will never get your money back! This is a complete scam. Customer support will never response and there were no email confirmations on deposit at all. Your money will be in the black hole, once it's gone it's gone. Photos attached show the deposit address. Let the legitimate exchange platforms know about this scam and block this address so no further damage can be done to investors.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213_221625.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213_221625.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20220213_221638.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213_221638.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 22
Very conveniently, the scammer have updated their wallet address now (see photos attached)
I can see there are and will be more victims unless the app is taken down.

Attachments

• Scam_1.jpg
    Scam_1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • Scam_2.jpg
    Scam_2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
Very conveniently, the scammer have updated their wallet address now (see photos attached)
How are you getting these notifications? What app are they using to send this information to victims?

Have you contacted the Anti Global Scam Org (GASO)? They have live chat on their website to help all victims.

Scammer's phone number: +852 9252 4683
That looks like a number coming from Hong Kong as per google.

No doubt they will be changing their numbers ever so often and also keep updating a new wallet address etc.

Please be aware of this scammer and any other scammers, please don't fall into their traps!

Any screenshots of stocks or cryptos that rises ridiculous percentage over night are most likely manipulated and not genuine. I can't stress enough how good these scammers are at their job.

Back