PayCo - pay.co

PayCo not process my withdrawal after 5days. their response are low and kept giving excuses to wait 3-5 business days.
but after 5days waiting my withdrawal to local bank still not process.already sent an email, fb pm, livechat all not reply. this is really bad.
if usd150 also very hard for them to pay i cant imagine what would happens if i request bigger withdrawal.
just beware with this company. they will just ignore you at all support channel after the 5days is over

I have the same issue with PayCo, it is totally scam.

They have not processed yet my withdrawal on MasterCard of over $1.000, even if the deadline of 5 business days has been already reached.

They had told me that they needed 3-5 business days in order to verify the source of my funds: they come from Accent Forex...

Pay attention with these two scammers: a broker (Accent Forex) and a money transfer service (PayCo).

I have to update my previous post because about a week later I received my money from PayCo.

So, the delay has been due exclusively to PayCo ,while Accent Forex satisfied my withdrawl request in a very fast way.

Back