• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Plusoption is a scam!

I am having an issue with a company
where is this happening from? what is the govt. of that country doing? how can they allow this crime? you know in my country which is a banking hub of ME, the laws are so stiff, something like this can never happen....no chance!! whats even crazier and shallow is the help I was offered, all here to skin you for whatever they can.
I'm from Malaysia! Ours Bank only will said you are the one who authorised for this! All responsibility going to bear by own!!! I already report to Interpol and FPA and U.K. police, now waiting for their reply! I also report to their country Russia, but I dunno what is the meaning of?! All is Russian words! And I couldn't translate from Google!!! What can I do to take back my capital or atleast my balance?!

L
I'm from Malaysia! Ours Bank only will said you are the one who authorised for this! All responsibility going to bear by own!!! I already report to Interpol and FPA and U.K. police, now waiting for their reply! I also report to their country Russia, but I dunno what is the meaning of?! All is Russian words! And I couldn't translate from Google!!! What can I do to take back my capital or atleast my balance?!
let me tell u one thing is that U.K. Police will not do anything at all about it. I tried with them n it was waste of energy. These bastards r not in U.K. Anyways. But they pretend to be in U.K.

some of them said they are from Russia, Israel or U.K... I really don't know! I just wanna do anything that I can! I just want to get back my money! I also go to their Facebook and said they are scammer, but they deleted the comments very fast!

I was trying out several trading option and i think the graphs of plusoption is rigged, it does not move the same a one of those by regulated broker so there is that too. Sometimes i see some of my options just disappear also. When i tried to withdraw my money they come with al kind of delaying tactics like they need documents they already have(to make deposit and activate account) and they seem to have all kinds of hidden charges that drain your balance after applying a withdrawal.
Yes, so stick to regulated brokers and not those that got blacklisted either. I started with minumum of 250 won to over 500 enough to make a wire transfer back and then poof gone balance.

Have you lodge your complain or anything?!

yes. I have even lodged complain to INTERPOL on twitter. nothing has been done. looks like the world is just use to crime now. everyone can cheat everyone, and do whatever you wish to.

yes. I have even lodged complain to INTERPOL on twitter. nothing has been done. looks like the world is just use to crime now. everyone can cheat everyone, and do whatever you wish to.
ya... world full of scammer now! They don't have any more of humanity
Try dispute with your bank... try n try n try pls....

Back