1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor Money Management.

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Jeff Martinez, Oct 2, 2017.

1. momo3HC

momo3HC Corporal

Actually i`m using 2% per each trade. If i`m very sure max 5% but that`s very rare.

2. SanioTire

SanioTire Recruit

Kristen, I find that this is the best approach. As a trader you always need to make research and test various indicators and methods in order to properly improve your trading strategy for optimal or best results

3. Thoris

Thoris Private, 1st Class

Money management skills is very important for any trader to succeed. The problem with new traders is that they come to the market with a mentality that they'll get rich quickly, thus being duped by scammers in the name of money managers

4. Namsen10

Namsen10 Recruit

Is there any good books or courses about Money Manangement ?

5. Esannniki12

Esannniki12 Recruit

Namsen, certainly there are. However, if you are new trader, I would recommend to you to go through trading school on this website, which is quite good. There you will be able to learn about both money and risk management which are very necessary techniques in Forex world

6. Clay Davidson

Clay Davidson Private

You should always not risk much more money than you actually have anyway by not doing so will not give you any real profit over time cause you may simply burn your trading capital without proper money management out there, thanks for that;)