Poor Money Management.

I find that this is the best approach. As a trader you always need to make research and test various indicators and methods in order to properly improve your trading strategy for optimal or best results

Money management skills is very important for any trader to succeed. The problem with new traders is that they come to the market with a mentality that they'll get rich quickly, thus being duped by scammers in the name of money managers

Namsen, certainly there are. However, if you are new trader, I would recommend to you to go through trading school on this website, which is quite good. There you will be able to learn about both money and risk management which are very necessary techniques in Forex world

You should always not risk much more money than you actually have anyway by not doing so will not give you any real profit over time cause you may simply burn your trading capital without proper money management out there, thanks for that;)

Keeping your money in order is an important, basic money management skill everyone should develop and to manage your money keep a track of your goals its really important to create your financial goals . Making progress toward these goes will prove to you that you are being successful at managing your money.

In money management, strict discipline is required. The percentage should decrease with increasing balance.

i think trading money management is tied up to how you manage money in your daily life too.
please trade only money you can afford to lose.
dont get in debt or take out loans to finance your trading

I can also add that you should pay attention to money transactions you make, be aware of double exchange etc.

Back