Poor Money Management.

Certainly poor money management is one of the main culprit for the traders to lose their hard earned money to the forex market. We should always plan at return on the long term, instead of having thoughts of making money quickly only to lose it all at the end because of poor money management.

Money management is the necessary requirement for a trade at any stage of his/her career. It is the way to secure your capital by risking the amount whoch you can afford to lose. I always advise the new trader to work in this field with serious approach.

Money management is the skill which we are not born with. This is something we need to learn and develop. Again, we need this not only in trading, but in our everyday life. If you are trader – this should be your professional quality, which comes along with successful experience.

Without a proper money management in place, there might be huge risk of losing all money on volatile Forex market. So, be a smart trader, and apply consistently MM in order to stay for a long time on this market

Money management is the key to success in trading. It does not only apply to forex trading, but all aspects of our lives as well. By all means, you just can never succeed if you trade all your capital, use a leverage that is too high for you and trade without stop loss. If that is not money management, then I don't know what it is

Without proper money management, even the most potential successful trader will still fail in the end. You can win and then risk it all in greed and lose it all again. It is a cycle, and only proper money management can bail you out of the trap. Never risk more than you can afford to lose

Money management is a key success not only in trading and almost everything in your life. I do play poker sometime and still, you will fail if you don't apply MM on poker games.

Forex has long been widespread. Now a lot of traders with 10 years of experience and more. I assure you, some of my friends with the money management no one has a problem. And yet, we sometimes lose the trading account. It is obvious that money management is not the only problem. This is a common mistake for beginners - not to comply with money management. Experienced traders do not make this mistake.

If experienced managers are always applying risk and money management techniques, why do you think that you are smarter from them and not using these techniques at all? Ask this question yourself next time when you open trading position

Forex has long been widespread. Now a lot of traders with 10 years of experience and more. I assure you, some of my friends with the money management no one has a problem. And yet, we sometimes lose the trading account. It is obvious that money management is not the only problem. This is a common mistake for beginners - not to comply with money management. Experienced traders do not make this mistake.

We all start from mistakes they are important lessons we have to learn and never repeat again as right learning process is the one where mistakes are made only once!

Back