Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappillemper

Recruit
Hello, I am new to the forex world and I want some advice if it is possible. Since I do not consider myself yet, able to predict the future and I cannot even read forex charts in this sense making forecasts in the short or long term, I would like to ask you if you use some website, especially for market analysis and future trends in exchange rates. Looking at the pages of Facebook forex sites I saw that someone called skyfx offers a kind of weekly bulletin of forecasts and more, which you use? And do you follow these predictions? Or are they part of a big speculation?

Hello Cappillemper

Sites like that usually ask you to give out much private information on yourself or even involve you forking out good money, when free forums like this one have loads of predictors (signal providers) only to willing to offer their services free of charge etc.

You can even learn to become a better trader using these free forum simply by reading some of the good material others take the time to post.

Good luck
ilearn2t

I agree with Pharaoh, take your time and learn. I would not waste my time and money on any sites. You said you can't predict the future, well nobody can so don't feel too bad about it. Understand that it takes years to learn how to trade and you should not rush to open an account motivated by profits as it does not really work like that. You need to take it step-by-step.

predictions do come by experience but even the most experienced traders cannot predict the market accurately...so its better to understant market from various forums as most people share their experience here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back