• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
Criminal investigation against Prime4x

It's now 52 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
No money received untill now.
If my money is not in my account by next week, I want also to start a criminal investigation.
I have a proposal to all people who can't get their money. If we join our effort together and I think FPA team can help us and hire an International detective to locate the owners of Prime4x and take them to court. I'm ready to put what ever amount of money for this.
To FPA admin: can you help us please?

I maintain account 60626 and 60688 with Prime4x. I have made withdrawals of $20k and $5k respectively from these accounts successfully, albeit with the kind assistance of Joe Adams (for the $5k). I think Prime4x is not SCAM but that the company has found itself in a position where it cannot promptly honor withdrawal requests in a timely manner. As i speak a friend of mine just got his withdrawal last week. I have put in a request for withdrawal of $21,992 from my 60626 account too now. Please contact Joe Adams /amr for assistance and you must be persistent because of the number of requests on the waiting list. Cheers

I maintain account 60626 and 60688 with Prime4x. I have made withdrawals of $20k and $5k respectively from these accounts successfully, albeit with the kind assistance of Joe Adams (for the $5k). I think Prime4x is not SCAM but that the company has found itself in a position where it cannot promptly honor withdrawal requests in a timely manner. As i speak a friend of mine just got his withdrawal last week. I have put in a request for withdrawal of $21,992 from my 60626 account too now. Please contact Joe Adams /amr for assistance and you must be persistent because of the number of requests on the waiting list. Cheers

Anybody here can understand that either you are Joe Adams or you are working for him. My friend, there is no excuse to a Broker who just ignore the withdrawal requests from his clients.

I'm having a problem with this prime4x. They have refused to process the withdrawal request I made since June 17th 2010. Each time I try to chat with them they say that my request will be processed as soon as possible. If I ask them to give me a date, they will say they can't. I have $1111.68 in my account and I want to withdraw everything and change brokers and leave them alone. Now they have denied me access into my member area. I noticed this this morning. I will do anything to make sure this prime4x release my money and if possible have them shut down, arrested and prosecuted. They are busy making people unhappy. Please, somebody should tell me how to contact this Joe Adams so that I can file a complaint to him.

Dear Andrew, I do have accounts with Liteforex, Alpari UK and RBS ( former ABN Amro) and I funded and withdrew several times money from these brokers. I never had to wait longer than 3 business days with any of them via bank wire. LR withdrawals were done in no longer than a maximum of 5 hours.
I too emailed Joe Adams several times with no response.
I don't care about the number of requests they might have.
What does it mean "waiting list"?
Are they waiting for new clients to bring in money so they can pay the old clients money back because they already spent it?
Every serious and honest broker does not touch the clients money. Every serious broker must be ready every time the client is requesting his money to give the client his money back.
The conclusion is: Prime4x is not a serious and also not a honest broker.
I already sent an email to the FSC (fscmauritius@intnet.mu) and will continue to fight for my money. The next step is to go next week to German police and ask them to start an investigation. I already put together a file including everything I have (account statements, emails, live chat protocols etc.).
I'm very surprised that FPA doesn't take any action at all.
Maybe they do have some relationship with Prime4x. Why do they recommend to contact Joe Adams but this guy does not help most of the people at all and is just delaying everything?
Other brokers were declared as scam very fast (i.e. instaforex) and action was taken.
What we as clients can do is spread the word as quick as possible into every forum we can find about Prime4x and warn people to open accounts with them. This should hurt them most.
Now its Prime4x turn to prove that they are a serious and honest broker and not a scam by honoring their clients withdrawals requests immediately.
Greetings from Germany
Peter

Criminal Investigation against Prime4x

It's now 56 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.
If my money is not in my account by next week, I want also to start a criminal investigation.

Can not withdraw!!!!!!!

Before, HP is the uneasy
Long term, can not log into the members area.

Even though pay back the money, respond.
prime4x is scam

If you want to open an account with Prime4X, read this first

It's now 60 days waiting for my money. Four accounts with total of $79,745.

Back