• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Prime4x.com

General discussions of a financial company
my pending was canceled

this is the second time your company is deleting my pending order and i will not take this one just like that i will fight back.i set a pending order just before the 9:30 news on gpb/usd for a sell at 1.5432 with tp at 1.5412 but my order was cancelled by dealer again for the second time i will not take this i want the money for that trade order number #13482017

I doubt you will ever get your money for that trade. However, if the broker has a history of doing this why not change? Prime4X had a bad reputation you should really go with a large, reputable broker that is regulated within the US, UK, Switzerland or Australia.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Prime4x.com Confirmed Real Scam, Please Dont transact with them read my story

Dear Sir, My Account Number with prime4x.com is 76584

I Saw a campaign of prime4x.com about 100%deposite bonus and I opened an account with them with a begining balance of 1000USD , traded 1wk and made 54% profit my balance as of today is 1540.19USD to which I applied to withdraw 1000USD I startedn with since since last week thursday through moneybookers and till today they have not processed my withdrawal reuest , this forex site is very detrimental to investors progress and i will like FPA to campaign for closing their website , they have cheated millions of people . You can see below my account deatails , the profits I have made and no money is processed for my withdrawal reuest. i will appreciate any move to fight this company and to retrieve my money back please.

See my attachemet and see the money in my account and the transactions I have progressed with no payback of my money.:(

how can i get the FPA to help me get my money from prime4x

FPA please i need your help with investigating my money.i am having problems withdrawing my money from prime4x.i applied for withdrawal 4 week but it took them another one week before the money was removed from my account after series of chart sessions with their accounting department.after the money was removed i was told that it will take 2-4 working days before the money will hit my bank account but till date nothing yet.i went back to chart with them and told them that i have not yet received the money they said they sent that they should provide me with the TT copy,they said i should send a mail in my member's area under the request section,i did that but still nothing.
I went back to chart with them and told they that i have not received the TT copy so they sent me a mail after the chart that they have requested for the TT copy from the bank that it will be sent to me i a while so i waited for another 4 days and went back on chart,i told they nothing yet and they said that they have sent the money but no prove of TT copy please what do i do? i still have $3200 with them that i applied for withdrawal that still have'nt left my account i need help.

I must thank FPA and prime4x.com for their kind asstance to retrieve my money

I am very glad for the good job done by FPA , this morning I have received my 1000USD withdrawal request I made to prime4x.com with the kind support of FPA , and I must thank them for their immense effort to recover investors money and may God bless them all . Prime4x.com as i have now noticed is not a scam but they need to maximize their ability with withdrawing clients money because this can cause forex heart attack to many people, but when their withdrawal issues becomes faster like other brokers , I would rate them like 2nd class forex because their trading terminal is fantastic and nice wenbsite design so I wish they learn to be more good.

Caleb Akaehie Ikenna
centurylive4all@yahoo.co.uk

prime4x scam , moneybookers scammers too...

Mr. Administrator, 6 months ago, deposit money into an account at prime4x, after a long battle for my money back, prime4x returned my money via moneybookers, but, oh surprise!, after receiving the money from my account prime4x, moneybookers lock my account! with 3967 dollars in it.
I am claiming to moneybookers to return my money, but do not answer or give explanations about what happened.
Like people asks you, sir : FPA may create a category for all electronic currencies like moneybookers, Alerpay , liberty reserve, webmoney and many others that are floating around, so that the common people inform us their behavior with clients. ??? If fpa has created this wonderful tool and method of reporting the brokers, I think it is also extremely useful information on electronic purses too.
After what happened to me, searching google, I found hundreds of pages on how moneybookers gets the money from people and does not return, as it should be, but nothing found here in FPA!
Please help us and help so many people place their trust in unscrupulous people as moneybookers, if people band together to pressure, is the only way to fight these vermin computer science, comparable to that instead of hackers stealing information, rob directly people's money.
From already thank you, and encourage all who read this comment, to ask FPA, the creation of a subforum or something, to address this sensitive issue of electronic purses and exchangers.

attained the rank of Private.

please i need help how can i attained the rank of Private? i need to file a complain about pime4x they still dont want to send my money to my bank account

Back