• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PrimeEagleFunds.com

General discussions of a financial company
For every one who lost please let support know, we will place you on our New system and also give you a FREE period until you get all of your losses back from the Elite signal service.
I have advised my support team about this.

That's nice and I don't want to be rude but when you say you will put us on your new system do you mean the Pure FX system? I'm just asking because I was using that system till this morning and I was just losing money constantly. I know it is not easy to trade on forex markets but if you want to place us on that system I am not very convinced I should use that.
Do you have any plan forming up in your mind with that system? Is that going to be change, to become more effective?
You know, I am a bit confused because there was a period of time when you just seemed to win every single trade you did and now it seems that you do not really know what you are doing. I don't wish to be right because I've put great hope in you but...

Hi Stavro,

Yes I am on PureFX system and already complained about losing 50%+ of my account a few weeks ago so I have already been offered free service until I reach breakeven again. THat is honorable of you and and accecpted.

My issue currently is that it doesn't look like my trades, entries, exits, etc are matching your MyFXBook for the new system. I sent your team screenshots from my live account yesterday asking for assistance and haven't received a response yet.

What really worries me is I see some trades on your MyFXBook that have closed profitable and those same trades on my account closed at different times for a substantial loss. I was asking your support for help with that and I have not received a response yet.

I'm still allowing your system to place trades overnight. Do you advise I suspend taking your signals until you determine why my trades are not the same as the ones on your MyFXBook for PureFX system? I just checked again this morning as you've updated your MyFXBook only 10 minutes ago on your website and I compared to my trades and they still do not match. I have some trades missing, some with different entry and exit points etc.

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi Stavro,

Yes I am on PureFX system and already complained about losing 50%+ of my account a few weeks ago so I have already been offered free service until I reach breakeven again. THat is honorable of you and and accecpted.

My issue currently is that it doesn't look like my trades, entries, exits, etc are matching your MyFXBook for the new system. I sent your team screenshots from my live account yesterday asking for assistance and haven't received a response yet.

What really worries me is I see some trades on your MyFXBook that have closed profitable and those same trades on my account closed at different times for a substantial loss. I was asking your support for help with that and I have not received a response yet.

I'm still allowing your system to place trades overnight. Do you advise I suspend taking your signals until you determine why my trades are not the same as the ones on your MyFXBook for PureFX system? I just checked again this morning as you've updated your MyFXBook only 10 minutes ago on your website and I compared to my trades and they still do not match. I have some trades missing, some with different entry and exit points etc.

Thanks for your assistance.

Thats weird because we are 12% up since starting Pure FX system... Maybe you had existing trades from elite on. Pure system works good on trending markets. Please contact our support team let them know the issue soo they can make the correct tweeks to your account our Pure fx results can be located here myfxbook.com/members/Primesignal/pure-fx-signals/327314

If you re-read my posts, I have contacted them 2 days ago now. No response from your support team as of yet. In my email I explained clearly what I was seeing and I attached screenshots from my live account History tab and your MyFxBook so they could look and work with me to figure it out. No response as of yet.

Oh and these are definitely not left over trades. ON the old system I think it only traded one pair (can't remember right now but it was GBPUSD or EURUSD). These new trades are all kinds of pairs like GBPJPY etc. Definitely trades from the new Pure FX system.

Just so you know I'm not barking mad at them either. I keep a friendly tone, explain the problem, show them screenshots so they can analyze but I have not yet heard anything back.

If you re-read my posts, I have contacted them 2 days ago now. No response from your support team as of yet. In my email I explained clearly what I was seeing and I attached screenshots from my live account History tab and your MyFxBook so they could look and work with me to figure it out. No response as of yet.

Oh and these are definitely not left over trades. ON the old system I think it only traded one pair (can't remember right now but it was GBPUSD or EURUSD). These new trades are all kinds of pairs like GBPJPY etc. Definitely trades from the new Pure FX system.

Just so you know I'm not barking mad at them either. I keep a friendly tone, explain the problem, show them screenshots so they can analyze but I have not yet heard anything back.

Ok we respond to every email. It could be it was court in spam email me on info@primeeaglefunds.com with your comment and I will get my support team on it ASAP

The last review on FPA (user NOMAD's review) to me seems a completely fake review. He says he's been with PEF for 3 months and satisfied, four out of five stars. PEF just have lost a heck of a lot money in the last months so saying "I've been with PEF for 3 months and I am satisfied" MUST be a fake because he would have lost not just his so far profit but all the funds as well (as PEF themselves have lost all their gained profits). So I'm telling you it is a fake, there is not other way. If anyone can explain it to me I am listening very carefully...
The entire context of that review suggests me that it IS a fake. :(

Just popped in to check if anything has changed here. I am sorry to report that nothing has. Good luck.

Stavro,

Personally I think the way you write tells enough....

But to the point, I was a client of you once, it was no fun. A LOT of issues, problems and most important, no profit in the end (see my review). I kept an eye on your performance and comments since that time and I feel it´s necessarily to comment myself once again.

A lot of systems/signals/transitions/new services have been setup through the years by you(your company) and Bulls Eye Trading. The pattern is almost always the same, some profit then the drawdown and a brand new system again. All those "old" systems are deleted from myfxbook when the drawdown is a fact. I think it's just not fair to delete your track record every time, this way it seems you have a company that provides profitable services for a long time which just isn't the case.

If you read Will's reviews/blogs well, read them twice I suggest, you see he's often right to the point about the quality of a service. Many of his up front warnings tend to be right in the end. Concerning his signal service time will tell, I have no opinion on that for now.

Anyway, I think your warning for Will and his website is just not fair, on the contrary. I will end here, I don't like escalation but everything mentioned above is (of course) backed up by my archived emails/links/statements from Sarina and yourself to me/etc.

Back