• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem withdrawing money from my trading platform

I am having an issue with a company

MisterMagoo

Recruit
I have been trading with Atrintl.com and have been trying to withdraw my funds, but have been told it has been flagged by Blockchain, and I need to transfer money into my account as a Security Deposit.

I have been trading with Atrintl.com and have been trying to withdraw my funds, but have been told it has been flagged by Blockchain, and I need to transfer money into my account as a Security Deposit.
First of all, do not deposit anything more. What`s your original total deposit so far?

This website is not even a year old and setup purely for scamming. As stated above, DO NOT pay any fees, taxes, make more deposits, etc. as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Have you alerted your bank to fraud and have you filed a report with the Australian Federal Police?

These scams are called Pig Butchering and you can google this term to learn more about it. Your scammers are likely Chinese criminals in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

1697582016874.png

Over the past 6 months a total of $545,600 AUD
Go ahead and grab a complete account statement of your account

Is there anything you guys can do to help me.?
-> Publicly, you've already written a review with your experience:

@FPA Forums Team will come along link this problem report thread to your review.

-> You could attempt to file a complaint with the AFCA. But looking at their website, they don't appear to be regulated at all (or not in Australia).

I've also sent a DM with some private suggestions.

Back