• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I cannot withdraw my money from Radiant Capital Broker

I am having an issue with a company

Joseph kayode

Recruit
I write to urgently seek for your help and intervention on how my money with RADIANT CAPITAL broker/Company can come out/withdraw.

For the past one month I have been trying to withdraw but it has been proved abortive.

I contacted their customers service severally and I was told I need to deposit up to $2,000 before my withdrawal can go through and I wasn't told when I started trading with them and currently I have $1,466 with them.

I'm seriously in debt and I need this money to settle those debts.
I will be grateful if you can help out in this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your updates and prompt response in this matter.

I write to urgently seek for your help and intervention on how my money with RADIANT CAPITAL broker/Company can come out/withdraw.

For the past one month I have been trying to withdraw but it has been proved abortive.

I contacted their customers service severally and I was told I need to deposit up to $2,000 before my withdrawal can go through and I wasn't told when I started trading with them and currently I have $1,466 with them.

• I will be grateful if you can help out in this matter as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240221-171321.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221-171321.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 20

I will be grateful if you can help out in this matter as soon as possible.

Can you please share the email where they told, you need to deposit up to $2,000?

The message wasn't via email it was through a chat with their customer service.
Attached below is the screenshot of the chat with one of their customer service.

Thanks for your prompt response.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215-114236.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215-114236.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20240215-114227.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215-114227.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 21
The message wasn't via email it was through a chat with their customer service.
Attached below is the screenshot of the chat with one of their customer service.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Few questions for you...

How many successful withdrawals have you done so far with them as they mentioned you have reached the maximum allowed numbers.
Were you aware of the rules of the withdrawal before you opened an account with them?
Did they give you the choice of a free account or a VIP account at the time of joining?

I have successfully withdrew three times with the total of $337.

Secondly, I wasn't aware of the rules of the withdrawal when I opened an account with them.
And it was stated in their website under customer protection service that I can withdraw my money anytime.
Attached below is the screenshot from their website.

I was not give choice or options to choose from when I joined them.
Infact nothing like VIP account.

Thanks for your time and prompt action on this matter. I'm grateful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224-075702.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224-075702.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240224-075346.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224-075346.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 12
Do not send them any more money yet.

I have successfully withdrew three times with the total of $337.

-> Also, How much total have you deposited with them so far? And which dates?

-> have you backed up your trading history yet?

Is there any specific browser to open my MT5 and back up trading history?

I'm finding it difficult to save even after watching the video above.
There is no export and save option in my laptop when trying to export it.
Kindly assist me please .

Few questions for you...

How many successful withdrawals have you done so far with them as they mentioned you have reached the maximum allowed numbers.
Were you aware of the rules of the withdrawal before you opened an account with them?
Did they give you the choice of a free account or a VIP account at the time of joining?
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://radiantcapitals.com/contacts/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/21557/radiantcapitals.com

You can also share your story on their social media to get their attention on your issue.

Do not send them any more money yet.

-> Also, How much total have you deposited with them so far? And which dates?

-> have you backed up your trading history yet?

I have successfully deposited $1,178.55 with them.
Attached below is the screenshot of the deposits with the dates attached to each deposit.

Also, I couldn't EXPORT and BACK UP my trading history with them in the metaTrader 5.
Although, I have attached below the screenshot with details my trading history with them (RADIANT CAPITAL).

My system couldn't find the export icon whenever I logged in to do that and I have tried using different system but it all proved abortive.

I will also appreciate if you can show me any other way to back it up.

Thanks in advance for your positive and prompt response.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304-191457.jpg
    Screenshot_20240304-191457.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20240304-WA0159.jpg
    IMG-20240304-WA0159.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20240304-WA0158.jpg
    IMG-20240304-WA0158.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20240304-WA0157.jpg