• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can't withdraw my money at trustsharescapital.com with Ciara Fernandez

I am having an issue with a company

anareyes

Recruit
I put my money in the trust wallet that later made me send it to the page of his company trustsharescapital.com, once I went to withdraw it with benefits he told me that I had to pay 15% but it is false because he never returns the money, his name is Ciara Fernandez and uses instagram to promote herself and to contact her

I put my money in the trust wallet that later made me send it to the page of his company trustsharescapital.com, once I went to withdraw it with benefits he told me that I had to pay 15% but it is false because he never returns the money, his name is Ciara Fernandez and uses instagram to promote herself and to contact her
First of all, do not send him any money.
How you get in touch with him?

por WhatsApp, eso sí, no os voy a mandar dinero, esta tarde voy a poner denuncia, y he hablado con mi banco para reclamar el pago, parece que como es una estafa masiva hay posibilidades de devolver el dinero. pago ya que hay muchos afectados

This website is brand new, just setup 11 days ago and purely to scam people. Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money from you. These scams are called Pig Butchering and you can find many articles on Google about how they work. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this crime?

www.trustsharescapital.com

1693425750571.png

This website is brand new, just setup 11 days ago and purely to scam people. Asking victims to pay fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money from you. These scams are called Pig Butchering and you can find many articles on Google about how they work. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this crime?

www.trustsharescapital.com

View attachment 86260
Spain, she also has the official Ciara Fernandez instagram, why don't they close it for her? that's where you advertise

por WhatsApp, eso sí, no os voy a mandar dinero, esta tarde voy a poner denuncia, y he hablado con mi banco para reclamar el pago, parece que como es una estafa masiva hay posibilidades de devolver el dinero. pago ya que hay muchos afectados
obtuviste respuesta de ciara fernandez?

Puse mi dinero en la billetera fiduciaria que luego me hizo enviarlo a la página de su empresa trustsharescapital.com, una vez que fui a retirarlo con beneficios me dijo que tenía que pagar el 15% pero es falso porque nunca regresa. el dinero, se llama Ciara Fernandez y usa instagram para promocionarse y contactarla
milla me contacto para iniciar en el mundo de la cripto

milla me contacto para iniciar en el mundo de la cripto
Probablemente sea mejor mantenerse alejado de esta empresa.

Si tiene un problema separado, puede iniciar un nuevo informe de problema y cargar evidencia en ese nuevo informe:
fpa-fccd_start-new-thread-problem-formerly-scam-png.83140

first of all provide evidence like screenshot phone call email or anythin else that proves

Back