• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Problem withdrawing money from my trading platform

I am having an issue with a company
Go ahead and grab a complete account statement of your account

-> Publicly, you've already written a review with your experience:

@FPA Forums Team will come along link this problem report thread to your review.

-> You could attempt to file a complaint with the AFCA. But looking at their website, they don't appear to be regulated at all (or not in Australia).

I've also sent a DM with some private suggestions.
How do I DM with you?

A quick look at the broker didn’t inspire confidence to be honest. The broker has no regulations, no considerable history, nothing.
And I don’t even know what “Security Deposit” or “flagged by Blockchain” means.
Very questionable company. You should tell more so that we could help.

A quick look at the broker didn’t inspire confidence to be honest. The broker has no regulations, no considerable history, nothing.
And I don’t even know what “Security Deposit” or “flagged by Blockchain” means.
Very questionable company. You should tell more so that we could help.

I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I got a call from "John" from blockchain, telling me I had to put 10% of the payment coming back to me as a deposit into my trading account to prove I wasn't a money launderer, When I said I didn't have the funds to do this they said that if I put approx 10% of the "deposit" , it would ensure that the payment would still be in USDT, rather than Bitcoin which was, at this stage, very volitile, . "John" and my manager from Atrintl, Maria are still on telegram, and when I look I see that they are still on line. This is 2 months since they have told me about the "security deposit". Every couple of weeks Maria sends me a text telling me how sorry she is that we are in the situation we are in and not being able to get my funds from blockchain. I have tried various ways to contact "Block chain" to check the situation but it seems one cannot get in touch with them.
I have read the Clientzone.bitrade market problem , which seems to be identical , apart from the atomic wallet.
I also looked into the atomic wallet website and found that scammers when they get into your any desk, and help you set up your wallet, they copy your 12 word key phrase, which when they use can get them access to your account and that's how they access what ever funds you put in to that wallet, take the funds out and replace them with ETH BItcoin Tokens, which as Naturing 123 has found out are useless,

This website is not even a year old and setup purely for scamming. As stated above, DO NOT pay any fees, taxes, make more deposits, etc. as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Have you alerted your bank to fraud and have you filed a report with the Australian Federal Police?

These scams are called Pig Butchering and you can google this term to learn more about it. Your scammers are likely Chinese criminals in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.

View attachment 87338
l have just checked up on whois and this has been updated to expire on 25-11-2024. updated on 26-11-2023

l have just checked up on whois and this has been updated to expire on 25-11-2024. updated on 26-11-2023
This means the scammers paid for another year of hosting on this website. They must have too many victims currently who are giving them money and don't know yet this is a scam. They cannot afford to shutoff the website and migrate to a new one yet but eventually they will.

I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I got a call from "John" from blockchain, telling me I had to put 10% of the payment coming back to me as a deposit into my trading account to prove I wasn't a money launderer, When I said I didn't have the funds to do this they said that if I put approx 10% of the "deposit" , it would ensure that the payment would still be in USDT, rather than Bitcoin which was, at this stage, very volitile, . "John" and my manager from Atrintl, Maria are still on telegram, and when I look I see that they are still on line. This is 2 months since they have told me about the "security deposit". Every couple of weeks Maria sends me a text telling me how sorry she is that we are in the situation we are in and not being able to get my funds from blockchain. I have tried various ways to contact "Block chain" to check the situation but it seems one cannot get in touch with them.
I have read the Clientzone.bitrade market problem , which seems to be identical , apart from the atomic wallet.
I also looked into the atomic wallet website and found that scammers when they get into your any desk, and help you set up your wallet, they copy your 12 word key phrase, which when they use can get them access to your account and that's how they access what ever funds you put in to that wallet, take the funds out and replace them with ETH BItcoin Tokens, which as Naturing 123 has found out are useless,
Asking for more deposits, to pay fees and taxes, etc. is part of the scam to steal more money. Have you taken screen shots and documented all your chats, trades, their website, transfers, wallet addresses, etc? Once you have done all this you need to start filing reports.

Did you file a report with the AFP? Also you should file an IC3 with the FBI and a complaint with the US Secret Service.

Asking for more deposits, to pay fees and taxes, etc. is part of the scam to steal more money. Have you taken screen shots and documented all your chats, trades, their website, transfers, wallet addresses, etc? Once you have done all this you need to start filing reports.

Did you file a report with the AFP? Also you should file an IC3 with the FBI and a complaint with the US Secret Service.
I have reported it to the cyber crimes of the AFP, also told them I wanted it investigated. and I do have screen shots and all documentation regarding payments to the platform.
I haven't filed reports with IC3 or the FBI, I thought that maybe they would interact with the AFP.

Go ahead and grab a complete account statement of your account

-> Publicly, you've already written a review with your experience:

@FPA Forums Team will come along link this problem report thread to your review.

-> You could attempt to file a complaint with the AFCA. But looking at their website, they don't appear to be regulated at all (or not in Australia).

I've also sent a DM with some private suggestions.
Sir
I got the advertisement through some social media channel abt x promarket and I got a call from them and they asked me to invest $250 initially and they told that every day I'll get a profit of 4-5 dollars and their team will help me in earning money.

After 2 days they told that I need to invest more in the market and told me to invest 1000$ to which I refused , because it's been 2 days and I am not aware abt the market.

I kept on asking that why my invested money is decreasing and to which the lady 'Nad' told me that if I'll not invest my money will be one zero.

I then and there understood that it's a scam.
My account no is 70167866.

Kindly find a way for me so that I can get back my $250.
I am from India

Regards

I have reported it to the cyber crimes of the AFP, also told them I wanted it investigated. and I do have screen shots and all documentation regarding payments to the platform.
I haven't filed reports with IC3 or the FBI, I thought that maybe they would interact with the AFP.
I recommend to file reports everywhere so there is a record with all agencies.

Back