• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PushButtonPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Path forward

Yes, I use a VPS.

Free2Day, I appreciate the affiliate offer, but once I find (IF I find) a broker combination that actually works, I will share the information with everyone on the forum. I will only be spending a couple weeks testing this. If I cannot find a good combination, I will be getting a refund.

The way that this vendor is doing business is EXTREMELY poor. They do not respond to their users, they have poor documentation, and how they leave the users out to fend for themselves to find good brokers is pathetic.

I would expect a 100% refund from everyone that purchased the product... so why would they release the product like this? Strange....

I think not informing the client about recurring payments is the latest trend among the Forex Products suppliers.

Which broker are they using for making this kind of profits?
Could you please let me have the investor password to check it out?

If you don't want to post it in the forum send me an email to f-man@hushmail.com

Broker name

Hi Gyus.
For those who purchased EA and are thinking what broker did they use. On site they say that in members area there are investor passwords available to see results so You should be able to know at least one broker they used. The winning one. Do they really give investor passwords to accounts? I did not purchase EA so dont know.

But what actually concerns me is that on all those short movies showing profits on different users account it looks like it is the same broker. So since they do not give You info what broker to use, how is it possible that all those people used the same broker? And why they only rewinding last few transactions on history? And broker with 4 digits quotes, what looks like bucket shop broker to me. This kind of broker would not allow all this winnings without intervention. It would make him bancrupt in no time.

Would it be really broker manipulation because this product is made by broker or people working with this broker? Can broker manipulate history in mt4 like this?I personally dont know but it does not looks truetfull.
But for sure programmer can make all those arrows to appear in currency window, since we on movie have no way to check how real they are and if are really winning. If we know at least one broker, is much easier to find other one. My understanding is that the wining one, if this kind of combination even exist, would be the bucked shop one since they usually have delay in price feedings. And this make this EA no profitable after short time on real account.
Maybe i dont know something and my conclusions are wrong, so please feel free to correct me and add Your opinion.

Chears.

Let's not shoot it down just yet

I've bought PushButton pips and this is what I've found so far.

I hated the up-selling after the original purchase but this seems to be standard on all these sort of things these days. I never buy the the up-sells. If the original product is good then I don't require them. If it's not good I'm not going to buy anything else from them and get a refund anyhow.

The adds and documentation do not make clear that you require two brokers to make this work. It should.

That being said I have been running the system on two broker demo accounts (FXCH and Alpari UK) since yesterday. I started with a minimum lotsize off 0.01. The Alpari Traded but overall lost. The FXCH did not trade. The reason for this was that the FXCH demo account I had opened had a minimum lot size of 0.10. I changed the lotsize on both to 0.10 and they both started trading.

The Alpari still traded at an overall loss but the FXCH traded at an overall profit. The profit on the FXCH was more than the loss on the Alpari. SInce then I have switched the 'Live Trading' off on the Alpari account and increased the Lotsize on both to 1.00. The FXCH account had an opening ballance of £2000.00. It now stands at over £7900.00.

I must point out that this is on demo accounts and I don't know if I could expect to get similar results with live accounts. Maybe someone else can comment on that.

Last edited:
Quick question to anyone who tried it live. Do You have to both accounts live accounts or not trading one can be demo? Do they tell You it in manual?

Thanks.

No they don;t say in manual

That's a question I'd like the answer to but I'd guess that it would work, after all the price feed from the loser broker should be the same regardless of it's demo or live.

PushButtonPips

I bought PushButtonPips and can summon up this EA as such:

The marketing is the worst kind of scam. The so called "live accounts" on their website are impossible to verify. The only way to verify live accounts is that they state the login details for review (which some other companies are doing). I truly believe that the accounts are actually demo-accounts with the account number changed. Also, you're charged $39 when you sign up, but then afterwords you're told that you will be charged $39 monthly!!!

This EA is based on the fact that the broker FECH are delivering buy- and sell-prices that differs slightly from what other brokers are offering, and the EA makes arbitrage calculations to determine if it's time to sell or buy. So far I have ***ONLY*** been able to confirm that this EA with the suggested broker FECH generate profits, and the EA should only make live trades with this broker. The other, seeding broker will always be the looser, so the EA on that must not be put alive for trading, only to give signals. If you make a Google search on this broker you will only find bad comments. And I doubt that anyone will be able to get a profit trading with real money on a real account with the.

The idea with using two brokers and use the price difference is clever, but sadly it only seem to work with demo-accounts.

If ANYONE is able to make a profit with real money using a real account, then they should post the login details so that anyone sel is able to confirm this.

Also, if anyone is able to make profit using any other broker that FECH, then let us know.

So, until the above can be confirmed, it's a true scam!

False Trading Logic

If EA is exploiting price differential as advertised then it should close trade very quickly because price of the broker will fill the gap in seconds. As this does not happen, it means trading logic is different and advertised logic is only a selling gimmick. Also, there is no investor password of the live winning account. I have asked for the refund.:unhappy:

Arbitrage EAs are not allowed

Most brokers do not allow Arbitrage EAs. Many of the brokers find this excuse to cancel trades even if they were not made by an Arbitrage EA and then you have to try to prove that it was not the case.
Once they realize that you are using such an EA they will let you trade it and they will be hoping that you lose all your equity. If you become profitable and ask for a withdrawal, they will cancel your trades.

HDG mentioned that there is no investor password for a live account.
Can someone confirm if there is one?

Back