QUANTUM TRADE CALLS(believe it or not)

I don't know how to do it. Could anybody please show me how?

By timestamp I mean add your date and time GMT each time you provide update in the original signal message.

Eg.

-- update -- July 22, 10:00 GMT (or your time zone)

I am afraid that this cannot be done automatically (though to some extent it is supplied by editing time -- yet it shows only the last edit time).

Triggah, I have just finished reading this thread and, though I hav'nt traded yet, I just want to say what a truly remarkable guy you are. Many thanx to you AND your team. I am very new to trading (recently parted with a lot of cash for a 'system' that suddenly perfoms terribly the moment I join!)
I would very much like to be added to your mailing list.
My email is: timsparro@yahoo.co.uk
Sean, do you know how long you will be providing these signals for?
Many thanx and kind regards.

ps; hope you had a lovely holliday in the Phillipines, my wife is Filipino and comes from the middle island called Cebu

TRADE 15

SHORT GBPUSD @ 23:00 NY time today Jul 25th 2010.

No time stamp required since you can receive my calls live through email if you choose to do so. I think that's enough proof since most email subscribers would agree with me on this.

-update-
entry: 1.5453

Last edited:
thanx Triggah for adding my email to your list.
regarding today's call:

when do u recommend we exit plz? i'm asking cuz i read your very first posts in the beginning of this thread and you said there something like Monday's call would last for only 12 Hrs. so should we exit this trade @ 12 Hrs from your noted entry time (all times being New York) ?

thanks man - buzz

thanx Triggah for adding my email to your list.
regarding today's call:

when do u recommend we exit plz? i'm asking cuz i read your very first posts in the beginning of this thread and you said there something like Monday's call would last for only 12 Hrs. so should we exit this trade @ 12 Hrs from your noted entry time (all times being New York) ?

thanks man - buzz

Correct Buzz

TRADE 15

No time stamp required since you can receive my calls live through email if you choose to do so. I think that's enough proof since most email subscribers would agree with me on this.

-update-
entry: 1.5453

-update-
exit @ 11:00 NY time

exit was @ 1.5471

-18 pips

Last edited:
TRADE 16

LONG GBPUSD @ 11:00 NY TIME today

-update-
entry: 1.5478

-update-