Resolved - Bloombex Options

There are about 5 brokers in the world that are really honest and the rest are stealing client money. FPA needs to investigate and identify thoe 5 and promote them heavily.

Binary options is how Ramat Gan and Tel Aviv have added so many skyscrapers in the past several years. I have done a ton of investigating too and I agree with you totally on the honest brokers but trust is still a huge issue.
This site has taught people how to go after the scammers, ASAP, and then in turn, those people then help out others. I do my best to give solid advice, especially what I have been through and have found out myself.
Thank you for your input, the more, the better.

If someone's got a list of good brokers, a post in a thread about how Bloombex is a scam is not the place for it. I'll also go all of about 1 millimeter out on a limb and say that I strongly doubt the total number of binary options brokers which allow simple withdrawal of deposits as well as any profits would be significantly less than 5.

Forex Company Comparisons in the Commerce Zone would be the correct folder.

I agree this thread is NOT the place to discuss issues beyond the subject of the thread, but I do not know how to use this site to find a general area or to perhaps start a new thread (no time to study this site). Please advise. Thanks.

The ONLY factor that keeps a broker (or, anyone honest) is if they value their reputation more than other people's money. I will NOT give names of any brokers I am or ever have dealt with. I do NOT "promote" or "recommend" any brokers.

Forex is 80% skill and 20% gambling and there are 5 brokers (max) that are honest. I amusing one of themm but I honestly think FPA should setup their own brokerage to set the international standard and I would be happy to help in that project else I will probably setup my own because I trade (open & close) 1000+ Lots a week and, even the best broker, will cost more money than if I setup my own brokerage.

Options is 80% gambling and 20% skill and, in my experience and based on what I've been told, there is only 1 Options broker that is honest -- and I've NEVER traded with them because I do NOT trade options. I have NOT done proper due diligence because I do not trade Options and I am not a paid researcher. However, as concerns Options trading, I am told that INTERACTIVE BROKERS is the best. Why? Because most of their clients are companies and large corporations that use the other professional services offered by IB for hedging business risk and that Binary Options is not their primary business. So, back to the old adage about protecting one's reputation. I do NOT know for sure, but it seems IB values its reputation more than the Ferraris they can with stolen client money. I would go as far as saying that Binary Options is probably run entirely by questionable organisations....

Forexpeacearmy only promotes forex, so you are never going to see them recommending a binary options broker if they are good or not. I support going after scam brokers but forex peace army only promotes forex and that is the truth as beyond calling many of these scam binary brokers out they would never support or promote a legitimate binary options broker because again they are ONLY FOREX!

Sorry, buy anyone who "trades" binary options for anything more than a bit of light stress relief while indoors on a rainy day needs their head examined...

We all traded binary options at one time or another, true? Even the best due diligence will not show you the bad of this industry. I did as much due diligence as I could as a newbie and didn't know that all of these sites that state "This is the best broker ever to be created by man" were actually backed by the binary options industry. Tradermcb's father has dementia, so I kind of think that your response was a bit harsh.

Back