Resolved - Bloombex Options

Toss a complaint to eConsumer.gov if you've got the time. They don't do anything directly, but share reports on request with police and regulators around the world. One tiny scrap of evidence in your file could be the last piece needed for some other case against these scammers to move forward. Some little item in someone else's file might be what's needed to get your complaint onto the fasttrack with a regulator.

Hello,

Kindly note, we have attempted to contact you and have sent you an email. We await your response, so we may proceed with resolving this matter.

Best Regards,
Michele S.

Wow. Over 2 months since first joining this discussion and now Bloombex rushes back into the thread. Nice to see how time flies when there's an urgent need to get something resolved.

If you owe money to a client, there's no need to waste a moment on discussing it. Just sent the money now.

Eventually, the time remaining for a chargeback will run out. That is often a major motive for this sort of lengthy delay.

The very nature of binary options is gambling and the thinking on the part of these options trading companies seems to be this:

Trading Options is gambling except, unlike Las Vegas, the gambler (that's you who opened an account with the said Options broker) needs to have his eyes open whereas a slot machine has on handle and you can pull it with your eyes closed thus trading option offer the potential to earn more than a slot machine. Therefore, since trading options is gambling, the client should be willing to lose his money and enjoy the adrenaline ruse he got from gambling i.e. trading option.

I am very close to the company that writes the most widely-used Options software and when I learned of this fact, I told them it's gambling and they said... more like suicide. Never trade option.

WHen you "trade options", you are buying a high and nothing else so don't complain when you lose your money or you can't withdrawal your money. How to you think Las Vegas pays its bills? It uses the money clients lose!!!

Does anyone know the Chargeback period for Visa Pre-Pay card. I was just told 15 days, but that seems a very short time; in fact, I do not think there is a limit because fraud is fraud.

Does anyone know the Chargeback period for Visa Pre-Pay card. I was just told 15 days, but that seems a very short time; in fact, I do not think there is a limit because fraud is fraud.

This will depend on what country you are in. Contact Visa and the card issuer to check.

Quick questions FraudKiller, did you trade with Bloombex? If so, did your capital get deposited into Greymountain Management's bank? Can you tell this or not? Just wondering as you should be able to check your balance online even for a pre-paid card. Thanks!

No, I've only traded with one company that is very well-known and they stole all the money in the account so I began a full-scale research of the entire industry through high-level contacts that took 2 months and you would be horrified if I told you what I now know about what really goes on behind the curtain.

I have a new broker that gives me what they call "Professional Terms" and I've known the CEO for 6 years and I know the 60% shareholder who is from an important family and will lose face in his society if his great name was ever associated with fraud. I have terms that no one can get anywhere and I get all my money and have zero headache. And, I can walk into the office any time. And, given what I know about the industry, I know I am very fortunate.So far, I've refused to give the name of this broker because I'm smart enough to know that someone will complain and, in the end, I'll be labelled a fraud or whatever.

If I owned FPA, I would change some things, but on balance, it's the only website the gives clients a voice, but I'm not sure that clients use FPA to good effect,.

Back