Resolved - Hot forex Another Huge mistake COST ME losing my acount!! Again!!

comingbacksoon

Recruit
:mad:
well another huge mistake started when i called custmercare and advice them i have acount that enbling 100$ bounse and was asking for my limits before reaching stop out and the answer was (70USD!!) AND I REPEATED MY WORDS AGAIN PLEASE MAKE SURE HOW MUCH? AND THEY ANSWERED AGAIN (70USD) SO i felt safe and didnt deposit anymore cash as not needed since my equity was above 500usd and at shocking point i just had stoped out when i reached 290usd!!! COMON HOT FOREX NOT AGAIN!! I AM NOT SITTING AND WATCH THIS TIME!!!
SOMON GOT TO PAY FOR THIS
ACOUNT NOMBER 262958
I CALLED AT SEP 18 AROUND 3 TO 4 PM UK TIME!!!

We have a Hot forex rep here, here is his profile link go and send him private message and invite to this thread.

Dear comingbacksoon,

Firstly we would like to thank you for highlighting the issue you faced while contacting your support agents.

We would like to inform you that we have located your account number accordingly and our team is now investigating your issue in details.

You will be contacted shortly by one of our agents with the outcome of our investigation.

Meanwhile in the event you have any further doubt please feel free to contact your support team at support@hotforex.com.

Kind Regards,

Venelin Videnov
Official HotForex Representative
venelin@hotforex.com

hello dear and i can admi and post back i had been contacted by hotforex and all things been solved and they was so friendly daling with my issue and again thanks hotforex and THANKS FTP for leing me post and my voice was heared and answerted and honstly i arpove that hoforex LOT BETTER AND HONEST BROKER AND I AM SO HAPPY DEALING WITH THEM AND ITS FACT AND NOT COMPLENT
Dear comingbacksoon,

Firstly we would like to thank you for highlighting the issue you faced while contacting your support agents.

We would like to inform you that we have located your account number accordingly and our team is now investigating your issue in details.

You will be contacted shortly by one of our agents with the outcome of our investigation.

Meanwhile in the event you have any further doubt please feel free to contact your support team at support@hotforex.com.

Kind Regards,

Venelin Videnov
Official HotForex Representative
venelin@hotforex.com

ty for the replay dear hotforex and yes they contacted me and my issue been solved and i am very thankfull also to FTP and many thanks to all honest sides spicaly hotftorex and ftp
rafat darwish

Back