Resolved - Limit Markets Ltd www.limitmarkets.com FOREX SCAM

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 12, 2020 at 10:11 AM

DEAR FPA FORUMS TEAM,

AS I MENTIONED THIS COMPANY limitmarkets.com is a Cheater Company

Its owner VOLKAN CIHAN KAYA is an expert cheater professional to EAT CLIENT MONEY, that's why the company is not coming to this CASE INVITATION at forex peace army.

Their Website is working limitmarkets.com they have live chat etc.

But they are not professionals and any business who don't care about their image, reputation, and prestige is called a SCAM.

@LIMITMARKETS
@VOLKAN CIHAN KAYA why don't you come and discuss the matter !

Their facebook page: facebook.com/limitmarkets/
Their Twitter page: twitter.com/limitmarkets?lang=en

see attached picture: LIMIT MARKETS BLOCKED ME AT TWITTER LOL THEY ARE KIDS, Instead of blocking a client from social media, its better you face the client and pay his money!!

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Mar 12, 2020 at 10:11 AM

Attachments

• limit blocked me at twitter.png
    limit blocked me at twitter.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 6
Dear All Clients & Traders of Forex Market.

I have started this Forex Scam alert in traders court against Limit Markets Ltd.
on 29 February 2020.

there had been all information uploaded and also the company Limit markets had been invited to this threat twice!

once by me, and once by the FPA team.... but the fraudulent Fx Broker Limit Markets Ltd has non responded to the thread, which shows their cheating.

They have my USD 37876 and they have not paid the money back yet.

They are operating in Dubai UAE through their Office in Deira Gold Souk, GOLD Land building in Al RAS.
Their Dubai Office Head name is Mr. Riyas.

Their Owner name is VOLKAN CIHAN KAYA he is a turkish national. "BEAWARE of VOLKAN CIHAN KAYA & LIMIT MARKETS, they have other similar websites as well to keep fooling clients and Eat their money.

They also have changed passwords of my both accounts with them so that i could not access them anymore.
but i have all statements and the Case against them in Concerned Regulatory bodies are also in process which i had filed against them.

Even they are failed to Defend their self in front of their Regulatory body as well.

It is near to be proved that they are scammers in the market.

IF they are a professional company, I think they should join this Conversation.

I will also send their Fraud information to GOLD SOUK Dubai, and also the Finance Magnates.

I even have emailed again today to limit markets at
backoffice@limitmarkets.com
info@limitmarkets.com

Requesting them again not to spoil their company reputation.
and I have my USD 37876 with them which they have blocked.

I also asked them a proposal. to reply and settle my money, send me the offer how much they wants to pay from my total so that we can settle the matter. (I dont know they will reply to save their reputation or not)

I am not the company's enemy. but I have my money with them, that's why I sent them a gentle proposal email.

What do you guys think? will limit markets reply?

or they will continue silent and prove their self as scammers?

I even have emailed again today to limit markets at
backoffice@limitmarkets.com
info@limitmarkets.com

Requesting them again not to spoil their company reputation.
and I have my USD 37876 with them which they have blocked.

I also asked them a proposal. to reply and settle my money, send me the offer how much they wants to pay from my total so that we can settle the matter. (I dont know they will reply to save their reputation or not)

I am not the company's enemy. but I have my money with them, that's why I sent them a gentle proposal email.

What do you guys think? will limit markets reply?

or they will continue silent and prove their self as scammers?

You never know. In fact, if you want to increase the pressure, you can post legally (under a different account) on their twitter, facebook, and other social media. And other forums where they frequent. This might increase the pressure.

Don't spam other places, but you can certainly share your story you have documented here to increase the exposure. If they are looking to book larger clients, they might give you a settlement.

They Actually dont know what has happened against them,
God always helped innocent peoples.
It will be a last chance for them, as something really legal against them has already happened and it proved against them.

I will post it here when it will be officially Issued by the Authorities against them

ATTENTION:
LIMIT MARKETS LTD www.limitmarkets.com
HAS NOW RECEIVED NOTICE FOR THEIR LICENSE REVOCATION for 14 DAYS due to not paying my Withdrawal Money USD 37876 back to me.
If LIMITMARKETS.com will pay my money their license will get save. if they dont then it will be cancelled in 14 days. My case is already proved in the Regulatory Authority. See the copy of notice at Regulatory body website

Attachments

• LIMIT LICENSE CANCELLATION LETTER.PNG
    LIMIT LICENSE CANCELLATION LETTER.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
The VFSC isn't exactly my top choice in regulators. That being said, thanks for not letting the weakness of the regulator stop you from complaining. Now, Limit Markets is faced with the choice of paying you or very publicly losing it's license.

There's a lesson all traders need to learn from this incident:

If you think you've been scammed and can't get the company to address your issues, ALWAYS complain to the regulator, even if you think the regulator is ineffective. I've seen so many people waste more time complaining about how a regulator won't do anything than it would take for them to complain to the regulator. If you complain, maybe nothing will happen. If you don't complain, definitely nothing will happen.

ATTENTION:
LIMIT MARKETS LTD www.limitmarkets.com
HAS NOW RECEIVED NOTICE FOR THEIR LICENSE REVOCATION for 14 DAYS due to not paying my Withdrawal Money USD 37876 back to me.
If LIMITMARKETS.com will pay my money their license will get save. if they dont then it will be cancelled in 14 days. My case is already proved in the Regulatory Authority. See the copy of notice at Regulatory body website

Can you actually detail how you went about complaining to the VFSC? what steps did you take, what dates for each step, and how long total did the process take?

Do they (VFSC) reply to emails?

No problem,

This was their First Main Wicket down!

I have already and also started other proceedings against them to recover my money, Their other juridictions and offices will also affect because they are not returning my money.

but If they decide to pay my money back I will take back the complaint against them and go away.

Back