Review re Binary Options: Dont give up-FPA members!!!

tolly

Sergeant
I know many v our members are on their knees, hurting at being conned by professional fraudsters, and also hurting that they can't pay their everyday bills.
I have decided to post this wonderful link below to ensure each and everyone v you-that many good people are working for us.
Simone from the Israeli Times is still turning up the heat-
As are the FBI, worldwide. Don't give up -thats the power v FPA-

It may not seem like it-but much is happening behind the scenes-
take care-
Tolly:):):):):):):)

This guy from Wealthrecovery seems to be related to the Birmanlaw office, one and the same company? Very suspicious..... Don't pay any money upfront!

Whilst it is good that our new recruits are very vigilant and cynical- the article was posted to show FPA members that perhaps for the first time- a good clear understanding of just how the scammers set up the scam, is now available on youtube and that has to be a good thing!
Previously Google and Wikipedia had been infiltrated and all the bad reviews were professionally doctored to keep up the image that BO was legitimate.
It is easy to point a finger at anyone after the event. That they have managed to appease clients and have their money returned is a good thing- for it is a long and difficult process -due to the many layers of deceit-false names-addresses and the difficulty of tracking down the perpetrators and their assets!
Over the next few months there will be many huge class actions set in motion as lawyers, financial regulators and other professionals use information gleaned from the link above and various other sources to try to recover the billions scammed.
I would not have pasted the link if I did not think it gave good, helpful information, and I'm sure that the big guns will comment when the time is right.
Ta-
Tolly:):)

Whilst it is good that our new recruits are very vigilant and cynical- the article was posted to show FPA members that perhaps for the first time- a good clear understanding of just how the scammers set up the scam, is now available on youtube and that has to be a good thing!
Previously Google and Wikipedia had been infiltrated and all the bad reviews were professionally doctored to keep up the image that BO was legitimate.
It is easy to point a finger at anyone after the event. That they have managed to appease clients and have their money returned is a good thing- for it is a long and difficult process -due to the many layers of deceit-false names-addresses and the difficulty of tracking down the perpetrators and their assets!
Over the next few months there will be many huge class actions set in motion as lawyers, financial regulators and other professionals use information gleaned from the link above and various other sources to try to recover the billions scammed.
I would not have pasted the link if I did not think it gave good, helpful information, and I'm sure that the big guns will comment when the time is right.
Ta-
Tolly:):)
The Youtube is interesting, although it looks like he is presenting in an empty hall... The guy seems to know the scammers world, being a former scammer. But how trustworthy is he now? Why would you give fake reviews and refer to fake reviews? See my previous observations.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...binary-scam-brokers.45906/page-25#post-297120

Hi HeinzelmanDak-
Thanks for your reply-
because replies are what sorts out the wheat from the chaff in this forum-at least we're trying to do something. Everybody has their own experiences with BO-Hmmmm-mostly bad experiences-hey!
I have made the choice not to go with Birmanlaw -just as I have made the choice not to go with Giambrone. I have been fighting for payback with chargeback from Nab(bank)-Australian FOS. I have filed complaints to FBI and all the appropriate bodies suggested by the big guns on FPA-I have put in the work, but I have still covered my bets each way. As each one gets knocked back, it doesn't really discourage me. Why?- because my best bet still, was by joining a like minded group with a collective brain power and experience much better than mine, and sharing the costs re a good solicitor. I am happy with that choice-but nothing is guaranteed.
Yes- there certainly are crooks making money on the thousands that have been scammed worldwide. but just like in real life you have to trust somebody to get anywhere, you have to trust and make the judgement that the solicitor you use does the right thing by you.
It does seem funny saying that tho-because the banks, financial governing bodies,what not- all know that BO are a scam and yet they can't really say it because of repercussions. It sucks-hey!!!
Take care-
Tolly

Many traders find it very difficult to withdraw there funds with many brokers, i have been able to find solution to retrieval of funds from any broker including your bonus ,It would help very much to know the name of the binary options company and some details of how they scammed you. Be extremely careful of any unsolicited "i can help you recover funds" There have been a lot of "Recovery Room scammers" here. Feel free to mail me on, lawrencewhitefieldthelyingscammer@stealmoremoney.com and I will guide you on how to get back your lost funds within 72 hours.

Lawrence forgot to mention that there is no legitimate way to recover funds in only 72 hours. He's really just one more lying thief who works as a recovery room scammer.

Consider this to be a warning. If some brand new person with only a few posts shows up offering the perfect solution to all of your problems, don't email that person or give them your email address. If you see offers like this, use the Report Abuse button on the post.

Lawrence will now be fed to Spam Cat.

FPA leaders will always be vigilant and protective v their members. Look at the response by Lawrence above-get a life-mate!
Sooner or later the FBI or better will get him. Lets hope they already have his IP address.
Take care members TL

Back