robot trading

For MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 users, if they already found a good trading strategy, maybe they can create their own robot based on its trading strategy, but not all traders have enough knowledge to create a robot trading software, they can hire someone to code it, but it need cost.

There are lots of pip calculators available online. I've even seen one on this webisite in the form of an excel document. Browse the forum and you'll find one. This will make the wole calculation process much easier.

There are lots of pip calculators available online. I've even seen one on this webisite in the form of an excel document. Browse the forum and you'll find one. This will make the wole calculation process much easier.
Yeah, there are bunch of pip calculators these days in the internet but also there are some formulas which allow traders to calculate pips on their own withoutany need to use calculators and spend the time on searching for such ones. Just detect the pipe, for example usd/eur rises to 1.06789, when the deal was opened the usd/eur was 1.06759, so 30 pips is a difference. Pip value is 0.00030 x trade amount / spot price. This is the easiest way to calculate pips and actually it was my first formula when I dived deeper in trading. I advise traders to comply with this formula, but ofc, they can find any other ones in the net.

MT4 and MT5 are great platforms for creating your own automated strategy because they have their native language for development called MQL5. It is quite fast and easy to learn, if you want to get trading edge in speed or ability to open transactions at any time then you should definitely go this way.

I suggest manual trading can be a good option however if anyone want to automate their trading experience then they can get their profitable strategy coded into EAs. However, EA usually coded to follow the technical analysis which means they also require monitoring during volatile markets.

Robot trading, also known as algorithmic trading or automated trading, is a trading strategy that uses computer programs to execute trades automatically based on pre-set criteria. These programs use complex mathematical algorithms and historical data to analyze market trends and make trading decisions. Robot trading can offer several advantages, such as the ability to make quick and accurate trades, to operate around the clock, and to remove emotional biases from trading decisions. However, it is important to recognize that there are risks involved, and that no trading strategy is foolproof.

One important consideration when using robot trading is the need for ongoing monitoring and maintenance. While algorithms can be very effective at executing trades, they are only as good as the rules and criteria they are programmed with. As market conditions change, it's important to periodically review and update your trading algorithms to ensure they remain effective.

The benefits of robot trading include the ability to make faster and more accurate trade executions, as algorithms can analyze vast amounts of data and react to market conditions swiftly. Automated systems can also help eliminate human emotions and biases from trading decisions, which can sometimes lead to impulsive or irrational choices.

However, it's important to note that robot trading comes with certain risks and considerations. Developing effective trading algorithms requires careful design, rigorous testing, and ongoing monitoring to ensure their performance and adaptability in changing market conditions. It's also crucial to have a good understanding of the underlying markets, risk management principles, and the limitations of automated systems.

I will never entrust my trading deposit to robot no matter how it’s praised. I prefer to trade on my own. It’s not a problem for me to take responsibility for what I’m doing on the platform. I can do wrong but it will be my mistake and what’s more essential – it can teach me. Robot trading can’t give me expeience.

I will never entrust my trading deposit to robot no matter how it’s praised. I prefer to trade on my own. It’s not a problem for me to take responsibility for what I’m doing on the platform. I can do wrong but it will be my mistake and what’s more essential – it can teach me. Robot trading can’t give me expeience.
Manual trading is cheaper than using robots, it don't need to buy robots and hire VPS to work the robot all day long, In manual trading we can manage the risk according to our own risk management.

Back