rondom awards?

Woulter

Banned spammer for 4XP
[langtitle=it]rondom awards?[/langtitle]

Ho letto in giro diverse recensioni negative che parlano di 4xp.com, poi sono andato sul loro sito e dicono di aver vinto il premio di miglior forex broker nel 2012 e diversi altri premi. Non capisco se viene classificato come sito scam come può vincere certi premi? Li danno a caso secondo voi?

There are a lot of forex awards out there.

Some are determined by online votes with no registration required. That means people can vote early and vote often.

Some are "editors picks" by various forex websites. Care to guess the overlap rate between high budget advertisers on a site and who gets the awards from that site?

Some are selected by committees at trade shows. Anyone want to bet that the brokers who sponsor the show are just about assured of winning an award.

I've also seen many cases of forex companies claiming awards that don't seem to truly exist.

I think there are some legit awards out there, but I suspect that about 90% of the awards claimed by forex companies have no real meaning at all.

I agree with Pharaoh, it really depends on who gives out those awards and if they come from an independent and trustworthy source.

Back