SABROKERS.com PURE SCAM BROKER

amahendran1984

Private, 1st Class
i deposited 200$ and received 200$ bonus total 400$. i have the trade of buy eur/usd at the time of NFP release and i hedging my position sell eur/usd, my equity was running 110$ , two position are running buy trade of eur/usd and sell trade of eur/usd(i was hedging). Suddenly they closed my both trades and removed my equity and zeroing my account. Additionally they deduct the 39$ from my balance in the name of "Error Correction".

i deposited 200$ and received 200$ bonus total 400$. i have the trade of buy eur/usd at the time of NFP release and i hedging my position sell eur/usd, my equity was running 110$ , two position are running buy trade of eur/usd and sell trade of eur/usd(i was hedging). Suddenly they closed my both trades and removed my equity and zeroing my account. Additionally they deduct the 39$ from my balance in the name of "Error Correction".

Please attach account statement or screenshots. Since you are aware of the FPA website and you earlier submitted a bad review on the review page SABrokers | Swiss Allied Brokers | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army, and I think you seen my review there, then why are you still with this so called broker?

Hello,

amahendran1984, have you checked the terms of service of the broker you are dealing with before shouting (SCAM)?
It is probably your first time dealing with a regulated broker that has strict terms, specially regarding a bonus.

What happened is that your bonus was "credited out" when your balance reached zero, which is stated and explained in our bonus terms and --as far as i believe-- on every broker's page who offers bonus.

Next time, please be kind to do yourself a favor and learn the terms before you shout.

If you still feel you're being cheated, I invite you to check the same terms for how to post an official complaint to the regulatory body. They will benefit you much more than such public forums.

As for your "Error Correction", mentioning that would be not honorable for yourself.
On that day, we had a server outage which was adequately announced and dealt with. And what you did is taking a trade on a security that was not running on the market watch benefiting from the delays on the server feeding that price. You were trying to be sneaky and benefit from a server error. For this, I invite you to stop being smart and have some morals when making online business.

Be good

Hello,

amahendran1984, have you checked the terms of service of the broker you are dealing with before shouting (SCAM)?
It is probably your first time dealing with a regulated broker that has strict terms, specially regarding a bonus.

What happened is that your bonus was "credited out" when your balance reached zero, which is stated and explained in our bonus terms and --as far as i believe-- on every broker's page who offers bonus.

Next time, please be kind to do yourself a favor and learn the terms before you shout.

If you still feel you're being cheated, I invite you to check the same terms for how to post an official complaint to the regulatory body. They will benefit you much more than such public forums.

As for your "Error Correction", mentioning that would be not honorable for yourself.
On that day, we had a server outage which was adequately announced and dealt with. And what you did is taking a trade on a security that was not running on the market watch benefiting from the delays on the server feeding that price. You were trying to be sneaky and benefit from a server error. For this, I invite you to stop being smart and have some morals when making online business.

Be good

The FPA members would appreciate if the SABrokers rep acted and replied more professionally and graciously against one of his clients. Nonetheless, would the thread starter or SABrokers rep be so kind to point us out to the bonus terms and conditions so we could read it?

Post Editing: Found the Bonus terms and conditions. Here's the link if anyone wishes to read it SABrokers Forex Promotions | Dubai DGCX/DMCC Regulated Broker.

Dear amahendran1984
Unfortunately for you, the SABrokers rep is correct. The terms clearly say: "Bonus is available to support your trades, but it will be removed automatically if the account has been stopped out."

To elaborate, once your tickets #5401983, #5401984, #5401985 were closed at 16:35:19 (server time) for the loss of -287.5$, at that moment, your balance became -87.5$. And although you have floating winning orders, they were not supported by actual balance but by the bonus. Add to that a losing ticket #5401982 which was closed 2 hours later.
Please make sure to read all bonus terms and conditions whenever you were offered one, or even better, no bonus at all.

P.S: This interpretation was based on the presented evidence, since this is all I can see from the account. I really don't know if there was a previous balance in the account.

Last edited:

do yourself a favor and learn the terms before you shout.

They will benefit you much more than such public forums.

Be good

WOW WOW WOW What was that again:confused:

The Scam Swiss Allied Brokers!! went crazy once and for all!!!!!

Well, I can smell and shout SCAM broker from miles away. and you are one of Scam Swiss Allied Brokers.

Not just offending the client in public but also offending the public forums by "such"!!!!

Great that the Scam Swiss Allied Brokers admitted its servers failure!!!

About what regulation the Scam Swiss Allied Brokers talking about:confused:

Finma i guess or "Swiss" is just a name to attract first and scam clients later!

Is it some Dubai regulator you are that proud of!!!!!!! What a horrible Scam Swiss Allied Brokers !!!

The FPA members would appreciate if the SABrokers rep acted and replied more professionally and graciously against one of his clients. Nonetheless, would the thread starter or SABrokers rep be so kind to point us out to the bonus terms and conditions so we could read it?

Post Editing: Found the Bonus terms and conditions. Here's the link if anyone wishes to read it SABrokers Forex Promotions | Dubai DGCX/DMCC Regulated Broker.

Dear amahendran1984
Unfortunately for you, the SABrokers rep is correct. The terms clearly say: "Bonus is available to support your trades, but it will be removed automatically if the account has been stopped out."

To elaborate, once your tickets #5401983, #5401984, #5401985 were closed at 16:35:19 (server time) for the loss of -287.5$, at that moment, your balance became -87.5$. And although you have floating winning orders, they were not supported by actual balance but by the bonus. Add to that a losing ticket #5401982 which was closed 2 hours later.
Please make sure to read all bonus terms and conditions whenever you were offered one, or even better, no bonus at all.

P.S: This interpretation was based on the presented evidence, since this is all I can see from the account. I really don't know if there was a previous balance in the account.

Thanks for your reply, i know all terms and conditions, "Bonus is available to support your trades, but it will be removed automatically if the account has been stopped out ." I agree that. But they are not mentioned if my balance becomes negative, credit out bonus. Tickets #5401983, #5401984, #5401985 closed time my balance was -87$ and equity is 110$, two position was running at that time #5402145 and #5401982. Two hours later they automatically closed my trades (#5402145 and #5401982) and zeroing my account. why closed my trades after two hours? why they are not zeroing my account when my account became -87$?
pls understand credit out bonus will happen when account got stop out, but my account is not got stop out. they closed my trades (#5402145 and #5401982) illegally and removed my credit bonus.

Hello,

I am not amazed by the replies, actually they tell a lot about your experiences with different brokers you used to work with. Fortunately for us, those opinions do not related to us in general and to this case in specific.

While I might admit being a little harsh in this specific case, I did not offend anyone.

This client managed to get a room with a 6 support operators busy the whole day, all company inboxes were ringing the whole day with the copy-paste copy of his claim of an error that never happened. Ok, I was pissed off slightly and I am sorry, but you should also take in consideration that a client would shout 10 times scam before managing to read 10 lines of service terms.

And yes, I did admit a server error in my reply, Is that a crime?
I always read that committing such a thing is called transparency, while hiding it would be absolutely unacceptable. Isn't this what "traders" always wanted to see when dealing with a broker? Transparency? Should I have said we never get a server down?! That's would be called a lie.

Yes, our server had a problem and some currency pairs were not getting the proper price feeds. Such are called and categorized as "operational risks" which can happen to your blog, your ISP and even Facebook(r) occasionally has them.

Now one last thing about using the word "such" when I addressed the forum..
A happy client making thousands daily will never come to the FPA or any other forum to say thanks, never. On the other hand, they will when the slightest error occurs making "such" forums full of deceived people with a predefined goal to destroy a broker's reputation.

Here's a question for you all to answer:
The FPA introduced a feature a few years back called the (FPA court) where you and me should discuss and contribute to cases between clients and brokers. Would you please pinpoint to me the percentage of cases that "clients" won?! Zero, right?

People come to "such" forums only to find "anything" against a broker they have in mind, and support "anything" against it. This is a fact you can not deny no matter how hard you try. For this, I invited the client to take his case to a higher level and file a case against the company if they feel cheated. You should as well pinpoint to me when was the last time you saw your broker doing this.

Be good

anyway, I appreciate that broker cares about reputation and switch in discussion, and I think Dubai regulation should be definitely better than some banana island. These big credit bonuses are evil by itself, more problems with this for all sides..

Back