Scam Thief Bryan Webber at it again

bluwolfy

Private
Here is an email i received after he ripped me off last month - this guy has no morals, also check out systemsfortraders where he is using the same web address but under a different name - Sullivan!!! Stay well clear, if you don't know why google - bryan webber forex - and you will see!

Hi, Bryan Webber here from Forex Trade Room

You may remember last month I opened the door to my order flow forex trade room, I pretty much filled the 300 daily webinar seats in 5 days. And told you that if any seats become available at the end of the month I would notify you.. well out of the capped 300 seats, we have 14 seats open. The price is still £75 pm for the open seats, but next month if any seats become available then I'm going to put the price up to £166 pm.

During June we took 53 trades, 44 of these were winners, 7 losers and 2 break-evens. Our total profit for the month was + 2014 pips and we risked no more than 25 pips on any given trade.

I expect the seats will be taken pretty fast based on last months demand, so its first come first serve, once the seats are gone, the paypal button will vanish from the website.

Cheers

Bryan

Forex Trade Room

Scammer Bryan Webber at it again!

Bryan Webber of scam website technicalanalysisresearch.com is up to his old tricks. I got an email asking if I wanted to join the same live room he ripped me off from – not exactly Moriarty is he!!

He also tried to dupe the guys over a systemsfortraders, but his new name – “Sullivan” and some new sales copy/company name were sent from the same IP address as Bryan Webber – like I said; I don’t think Sherlock Holmes has a new nemesis.

Even if he is only as bright as two in the morning, be sure he will rip you off. Not a single response to any email or post from him or any of his successful live room buddies to back him up and the list of disappointed ex clients is like war and peace.

You have been warned – stay clear!!

Back