Scam website https://www.qraie.net/#/

dvz91

Recruit
I was approached by somone on social meda to invest in BDD here, which i did. First they let you withdraw small amounts of money but if you gonna invest more, and then when you try to withdraw your money they will hold it and then when you contact customer service they gonna act that when you make a service fee to them they will withdraw your money but this is all lies, they will ony make you charge more and more money. Stay away from this website!

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
    Naamloos.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 12
I was approached by somone on social meda to invest in BDD here, which i did. First they let you withdraw small amounts of money but if you gonna invest more, and then when you try to withdraw your money they will hold it and then when you contact customer service they gonna act that when you make a service fee to them they will withdraw your money but this is all lies, they will ony make you charge more and more money. Stay away from this website!
Did you contact the website regarding the same?
If yes then what response did you receive from them?

They reply with such agressive behavior.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-27-13-15-33-63_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-27-13-15-33-63_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_2022-05-27-13-14-59-61_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-27-13-14-59-61_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 14
They reply with such agressive behavior.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20099/qraie.net and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

You can reply to them that you are going to sue them as they are not letting you withdraw your own money unless you didn't do anything illegal.
The person on social media gave me the investment code of the financial company, but i only found it was illegal until they said it in the e-mail. They gave me no warning or anything about it i had no idea about this. I also don't know where i can sue them.

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20099/qraie.net and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I don't really have a account number qraie. I just login with my phone number and password and that's it. I just want my money back that's all.

The person on social media gave me the investment code of the financial company, but i only found it was illegal until they said it in the e-mail. They gave me no warning or anything about it i had no idea about this. I also don't know where i can sue them.
The website is only a few months old, this is definitely a scam. Start by taking screen shots of all trades, communication, balances, transfers, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this fraud.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back. Also DO NOT hire any recovery companies.

1653682945392.png

The website is only a few months old, this is definitely a scam. Start by taking screen shots of all trades, communication, balances, transfers, etc. for your records. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this fraud.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back. Also DO NOT hire any recovery companies.

View attachment 77149
Hmm thanks for that, i have screenshots of those things you have listed. I'm from the Netherlands. But if i don't hire a recovery company what is the chance of getting my money back? Thanks for the reply.

In my case I lost 20000 USD. After much stress, A firm finally help me get my funds back. inbox me for more info
In my case I lost 100000 USD. After much stress, A firm finally help me get my funds back. inbox me for more info

I want you to give me more of your money. Please be gullible! Don't stop to think. Just contact me and believe my lies. If you don't, how can I steal more money from you?

Back