Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hi

I used the following accounts when i deposited money.

The bank name: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION
Bank address: Technocash Limited, 70 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Bank account number: 034702240688
SWIFT: WPACAU2S

Beneficiary Name: SMART INTEGRITY LTD.
Beneficiary Address: Road Town Road, PO Box 4473, Tortola, BVI
The bank name: HELLENIC BANK
Bank address: Corner of 131 Arch. Mararios III & loanni Polemi 3, 3508 Limassol, Cyprus
Bank account number: CY07005002400002400781534301
SWIFT: HEBACY2NLIM

Both of these are not used anymore as i received an email about 2 months ago where i was told all invoices not completed would be canceled as they are going to use a new financial partner.

I have also had problems drawing money over the past few months, First reason for cancelling the request was due to FATCA restrictions and second time was due to the new trading system.

I did receive an email on Thursday saying they are busying implementing the new trading system and there will be downtime of the website.

Just as an update.

All emails I have sent to them have bounced back so the domain is down as well, not just the website.
I think it is safe to say they have disappeared.

Just a note for the future readers of this thread:

I am not the little boy who cried wolf. I am rough on managed accounts services, but I don't scream Ponzi! in every thread for one. I don't say a company looks like a Ponzi scheme unless it really shows a significant number of red flags. I've studied this type of scam extensively and know all the warning signs. I've had almost the exact the same argument against risking money with Secure Investment in other threads about other companies. The bulk of those companies are gone, along with investor money. Some of them were taken out by regulators who verified they were Ponzi schemes. Now Secure Investment has gone offline. Does anyone out there still believe Secure Investment is legitimate?

Please don't risk money with a company that you think might be a Ponzi. If it is, you are helping to fund a criminal enterprise and making it easier for them to steal money from others. Maybe you can afford to lose the money. What can you say to the victims who couldn't afford the loss? Without your funds, some of those victims might not have become aware of the company.

If you are worried that a company might be a Ponzi, please read my article to learn more about how to spot these scams:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

If you are a client of SecureInvestment, I'll repeat my advice on the next steps you can take:

Gather all your evidence and:

1. If you are in the US, contact www.CFTC.gov and also file a report with IC3.gov

2. If you are in the UK, file a report with Action Fraud.

3. If you are anywhere else, ask your bank and local police about how to file an online financial fraud complaint in your country.

4. No matter where you are, file a report with eConsumer.gov Post your report number in this thread so that others can reference your report number in their reports.

5. If you used a credit card, contact your issuing bank. Ask if a chargeback is an option for you.

6. File a complaint in Panama. That's where this company claims to be.

7. If you deposited by bank wire, post the information of the account you sent your money to here in this thread.

I'm sure there's more you can do, but this should give all of you a good start.

If by some miracle, Secure Investment pops back up online, starts processing all withdrawals, and proves how they can really make and sustain these amazing returns, then you can always withdraw the complaints. Personally, I expect the Easter Bunny will be delivering solid gold eggs to to your house before this happens.

Or, you can sit around hoping Secure Investment shows back up and do nothing. If you take that course of action, not only did you provide money to what appears to be a criminal enterprise, but you are now using wishful thinking as an excuse to deliberately withholding evidence that could be used to pursue them. If so, good luck paying the karma bill when it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Des nouvelles récentes de l'évolution de la situation ? Peut-on finalement faire confiance à Secure Investment ? Merci d'avance!

Des nouvelles récentes de l'évolution de la situation ? Peut-on finalement faire confiance à Secure Investment ? Merci d'avance!

Did you read the thread? They are FRAUDSTERS and have run with investors money. You cannot trust them also the webpage is down together with their server...

Therdup, you really should read the whole thread. Page one was just an initial inquiry. Not reading the whole thread means you missed out on the bulk of the debate and how Secure Investment managed to lull the suspicions of some otherwise smart investors and talked them into "giving it a try" before running off with all the money.

I got interested back in January of this year with my first deposit of 5000. done on January 22/2014. By mid February, I had invested 15,000. I have been following an investor blog (Slope of Hope) for several years now and one fellow who is sort of a guru when it comes to money advice had been consistently saying for several months that the boys down in Panama had a return of 1,57% today depending on the performance that day which would vary day by day. So back in January I sent him a personal email asking if he was still happy with service at secureinvestment.com and he replied that he had already earned all of his initial investment back, had pulled it out and was rolling with his profits at no risk. The gentlemen blogger goes by the avatar of marketsniper. He did warn me however that there was no way to know for sure if it was a Ponzi scheme or not. He said he had done his due diligence and even had one friend in Hong Kong go and visit the offices of Keystone Union and it was confirmed they did exist at that address.

After my first deposit of 5,000, I wanted to have more assurance and contacted secureinvestments and asked to see the incorporation papers and get the list of directors. They responded by sending me the corporation papers which did not impress me very much. I had budgeted 60,000 to invest with these folks but because of the poor paperwork they sent me and the conversations on the phone seemed very unprofessional, I started to reduce my budget by half to 30,000. Remember I deposited 5,000 by now.

That deposit went to

Befeficiary: Salamis Bay LP
Montgomery Street 78-2
Edinburg, Scotland
United Kingdom EH7 5JA
Beneficiary Bank: Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
UI Rynek 9/11 ST.
50-950 Wroclaw, Poland
Bank ID SWIFT WBKPPLPP
Credit account PL12109025870000000122377107

After 5 weeks,my account showed a profit of 2000

On January 24th, I was ready to deposit another 5,000 and followed instructions to a different Beneficiary and bank. But, this time they got upset and
sent me an email saying not to use that account since it was reserved for trusted clients. Could this be one of their internal accounts accidently made public?
They sent my deposit back to me. Obviously, they did not want me to raise suspicion and enquiries on this account. They did not even transfer the funds to a proper
trading account because then there could be a trace.
The letter from them said,
Please be informed that your invoice was canceled due to providing dedicated wiring instructions for trusted clients so you need to submit new invoice in order
to get new wiring instructions. Please do not send money to previously provided instructions. Sincerely, Angelina Kessler, Keystone Marketing Corp.
That deposit went to:

Befeficiary: Wellsford Management Inc.
Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, P.O. Box 3469, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Beneficiary Bank: Hellenic Bank
Corner Limassol Ave. & 200 Athalassas Ave. 2025
Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus
Bank ID SWIFT HEBACY2N
USD IBAN: CY28005003400003400781762801

Keystone Union, Hong Kong.

Intriguing. I was expecting that if I could find them, it would turn out to be a virtual office. That's usually all that a nice HK address turns out to be. I was quite surprised. They are even listed here as a tenant:

International Finance Centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the link for them on that page points straight to SecureInvestment.com. Grab a screenshot and also download the html code of the page before someone edits it away.

In combination with what your friend says, it sounds like we've got a physical address involving one or more employees and possibly even the owners.

Shake that tree hard and see what falls out. Any chance your friend in HK can make some inquiries with the police, building management, and the corporate registrar?

Just a note for the future readers of this thread:

I am not the little boy who cried wolf. I am rough on managed accounts services, but I don't scream Ponzi! in every thread for one. I don't say a company looks like a Ponzi scheme unless it really shows a significant number of red flags. I've studied this type of scam extensively and know all the warning signs. I've had almost the exact the same argument against risking money with Secure Investment in other threads about other companies. The bulk of those companies are gone, along with investor money. Some of them were taken out by regulators who verified they were Ponzi schemes. Now Secure Investment has gone offline. Does anyone out there still believe Secure Investment is legitimate?

Thanks for your input Pharoah. Can you please reccomend or provide a list of legitimate managed forex account brokers. I would really like to go with a legit managed forex trading account company if you or anyone here know of any, please let me know. It is scary that there are scammers out there like secureinvestment.com. I hope they are brought to justice and that the victims of these scammers are refunded their money.

Back