Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
You still have doubts after a governmental website warns about the Secureinvestment Ponzi ??

In accordance with Panama laws Forex trading with personal funds is not a licensed activity in Panama and Keystone Marketing Corp. does not have that type of license.

This is the lamest bull**** I've heard in years... Forex trading is licensed in Panama, and they are not trading THEIR personal funds, they are trading YOUR FUNDS... third-party funds :)) and they need a license for that my friend, they must comply with the Securities Law. (that's the name of the law in Panama)....And if you really must know, the only offshore country not requiring a forex license is St Nevis, definitely not Panama which is highly regulated nowadays...I am surprised this is the garbage they feed to people via email and people actually fall for it....but than again, someone must get screwed in PONZI Schemes so I guess that every "business" has it "clients"

The operations with third-party funds are performed through authorized and fully licensed financial partners that operate outside Panama and these activities do not violate any Panamanian laws.

Several people asked them about the "fully licensed financial partners" they do work and they refused to answer because there are no real financial partners to mention. There is no trading involved, they pay their old clients with the money coming from the new clients, your typical PONZI PYRAMID SCAM. Imagine that if they told you : "Well, we work with XYZ Company " You would have emailed the XYZ company the next day and expose them for the cheap scam they are, so since there are no "fully licensed financial partners" to mention, they prefer to tell you that the name of their partners is confidential :). It is very easy for anybody to check if XYZ company is their "licensed financial partner" this is why they don't tell u any name....they don't have any "licensed partners" so there is nothing to tell :)

The address which is mentioned is not our official address anymore. We have relocated to a larger office in a new and more prestigious building.

Our new office address is : Punta Colon Street, Oceania Business Plaza, Tower 2000, Panama City, Panama.

Funniest stuff i've heard all day...after the report coming from the Panama Government website they've edited their Contacts webpage in 5 min with a new address ...people buy that crap ? I mean does this work for you ? Do you feel more comfortable and secure now that they sent you this cheap email reply ? I think you should go ahead and send them your life savings...go ahead...do the right thing :)))

Now let me tell you what i think....If u or other SecureInvestment.com "investors" are willing to take 1 minute of your life to check this, you will have a revelation...

SecureInvestment.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools - Screenshot History

While they claim to be online from 2008, you can see that from 2008 - 2012 their domain was still for sale from buydomains.com...look here

SecureInvestment.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools - Screenshot History

and they bought the secureinvestment.com domain name in 2012, and had the first version of their website on 22nd of august 2012....

So their actual website and "business" has a little over 1 year (instead of 5 like they advertise)....1 year, which is the lifetime of most pyramid schemes...Now what does that tell you ? :) That ship has sailed my friend and most of you are not on board...

It would be nice if the only ones posting comments here with conviction was limited to those of us with actual skin in the game.

I have a small network of 4-persons that are actively invested. Two have been withdrawing funds at regular intervals. One of them has withdraw all but $1K of his original $30K investment he made in June, 2013. In fact, on Dec 18th, two investors withdrew funds within 4-hours of each other from different parts of the world. I know because we all keep in touch on Skype or by email. As each transaction is assigned a "batch" number we can see that a total of 14-batch numbers were assigned on withdraw transactions that took place during the 4-hour window.

The other two persons invested that I know of are myself and a mate who signed up after I told him about it. We both recognize this could be and most likely is a Ponzi scheme. However, we both made investments that we can afford to loose. Our strategy is different from the two mentioned previously. Instead of withdrawing funds at regular intervals, we accumulate profits into out "operating account" and periodically re-invest those funds into a new, 240-trading day investment package.

None of the 4-persons I know invested in SI are ignorant of the risk we are taking. As I have sad before in a previous post, I can loose money in the market on options or trading the ES as well as anyone in the world. Each of us have made the decision to invest OUR own money in SI for our own personal reasons and level of risk.

However, as my dad use to say, "opinions are like *******s, everybody has one!" If you do not have money invested in SI, I am afraid your opinionated contributions do little to help the rest of us. Rant over: dkane999

Our strategy is different from the two mentioned previously. Instead of withdrawing funds at regular intervals, we accumulate profits into out "operating account" and periodically re-invest those funds into a new, 240-trading day investment package.

You should be withdrawing your "profits" on a regular basis, don't roll them over into a new cycle if you wish to get some $$ out of it. The other guys who are withdrawing daily are probably hyip players and know how to play a hyip. The did the right thing to withdraw daily, because the first rule of playing hyips/ponzies is to get your initial investment out, than you can re-invest or do whatever you wish...if you really wanna play hyips/ponzies there is a forum full with these overnight scams named Talkgold.com ...you will find there plenty of scams like securinvestment to choose from....but remember what i told you : never invest more than you can afford to loose and always get your initial investment out prior to re-investing

It would be nice if the only ones posting comments here with conviction was limited to those of us with actual skin in the game.

Well, in my humble opinion I believe that it would be nice that next time you put more brains than skin into this "game"....but that's just me... you guys can't do whatever you want but the writing is on the wall...

So I shouldn't be allowed to warn people that they could lose it all because I was smart enough to keep my money with properly licensed and regulated companies?

The other two persons invested that I know of are myself and a mate who signed up after I told him about it. We both recognize this could be and most likely is a Ponzi scheme.

Do you think it's ok to help fund a what you believe is likely to be a criminal enterprise as long as you can afford to lose the money?

Is it ok for you, since you play the game and manage come out ahead often enough, even while others may lose sums that will be financially crippling to themselves and their families? How would you feel if you found out your mother put all her money into one of the ones you'd made some profit from just before it shut down?

Simple rule: Do not support companies that show any potential of being a criminal Ponzi scheme.

This thread is starting to get a little ugly and disrespectful and I suspect drawing fewer contributors as a result. This thread started back on May, 2013. Having contacted the Oficial de Inspección y Análisis del Mercado de Valores, I learned the announcement was published back in July 2013. I can't explain why between none of us we did not see it sooner. While I appreciate Ponzi_slayer bringing it to our attention on Christmas Eve, I find it a bit annoying offering advice to us to do a little research using Google - THAT IS HOW WE ENDED UP HERE!

However, at this stage it appears to STILL be three camps represented here:

1. Those who might consider investing.
2. Those whom are invested satisfactorily with their ROI and withdrawing funds - until proven different.
3. Those who think anyone who does invest are idiots! :)

I suggested in my initial post dated 09-10-2013: "I would not invest one penny more than you can afford to never see again" and the proof if this is a scam or not is "If they pay out or not?" So far, I have not read ANYWHERE where ANYONE has not received their funds as requested. Time will tell if it is a Ponzi, not opinions! However, I am sure there will be a "I told you so!" to follow here one day.

I would like to hear from Opurtunis, Arsh & FXpulse whom like me invested BEFORE we heard of the announcement. I am curious if they are still invested and/or had problems getting their money out? Again, if you have a funded account you can find me on skype: dkane999

With any speculative investment, one should never risk more than one can afford to lose.

With something that you even suspect of being a criminal enterprise, this isn't a case of innocent until proven guilty. All the warning signs are there and you already admitted that you can see them. This means that you put money in while knowing that a ponzi can collapse at any point, taking investor money with it. The people behind these types of schemes have usually run others, so have a plan to close down based on the ratio of new investments vs payouts. By putting even a few dollars in, you are knowingly extending the lifespan of a scam and making it easier for those who aren't savvy enough to limit their risks to lose it all to criminals.

Do you care what happens to people who don't understand how these things work?

If basic human decency isn't enough to keep you from supporting crime, consider this. If a government agency shuts down a ponzi, those who were "lucky" enough to make profits can find themselves on the receiving end of a court order to return the money so that all investors end up with proportionately equal losses.

Secure investment a scam

Hallo guys.

Please do not invest any money with secure investment. I deposited $500-00 in to a account that I opened with the. The account was funded for a whole week but then just all of a sudden it disappeared out of the account. I phone them but the person that answered the phone don`t want to put me through to the finance department. She says I must send a e-mail. I send several e-mails but they do not respond to any of them. So it is now 3 weeks since my money is gone and still nothing and now response of what happened to my money or where it is. They send me a new bank account number where I can deposit money in if I would like to invest money again but the account information is a private account number of an individual. That doesn`t seems right for me. Please people do not invest any money with them.

Hallo

Do not invest money with secure investment. They have stolen $500-00 from me. My money disappeared out of my account and they say they do not know where is my money. They do not answered any of my questions or e-mails. I have been strugeling now for 3 weeks to get my money with now success. Do not invest with them.

To add to this post

I have been with SI for 9 months now and so far I have not had any problems. But as someone mentioned earlier, the proof is in the pudding = can you receive money back. I will be drawing $ 500 this week and i will keep you updated.

I initially invested $ 1000 (money i was willing to take a risk with) and have been reinvesting profits since. Decided it is time to see if i will get money back so i can start pulling out my initial investment and only use profit to invest.

Better proof would be if they let you withdraw more than you deposited. If you get the $500, see what happens if you ask for $700 more.

Not that there aren't Ponzi's that pay - temporarily.

Back