Signals Review July 19~23, 2010: 600+ Pips Gain (Potentially)...

Dear Henry,

regarding the "pre-news trading", it would be great if you could kindly make it clear also what are the exact entry levels (buy or sell prices), at what time the entry should occur (i.e., Asian, European or US session), major supports and resistances areas and relevant take profit/stop loss levels.

Also, regarding "retracement trading", it would be very helpful if you could kindly specify, on a news-by-news basis, the exact entry level in terms of pips from pre-release price and relevant timeframe (e.g., retracement trade entry level within 5, 10, 15, 20 pips from pre-release price and within 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes after initial spike).

Personally, I have issues in figuring out exactly all the above information so to make the most out of your signals for the purpose of a successful trading.

Finally, in the near future you may also want to consider extending your analysis even to minor news which offer great trading opportunities for fewer pips of profit when using safe triggers.

Please, reply to this post and let us know if you would adjust your FPA weekly analysis so to include also the above-suggested information.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
Trading "Pre-news"? How did I miss this? Since I see other readers thanking you, it was obviously there, I guess I don't read well. I read your signals for trading the news, and only saw recommendatios for trading if the news was good/bad after the news event. Are you also giving trading recommendations before the news regardless of what the news is? How did I over look this? Was it contained in the same emails?
Thanks in advance.

Dittto! fpajbentz, I am with you on this. I am a newbie and though I am excited following and watching Henrys news trades I haven't got a clue how to trade them. Espeicially 'pre-news'. I have read and re-read the emails but stil can't fathom out wether its a buy or sell.
Kind regards and good luck ALL

Good signals, great trading styles and sweet profiting. I knew we were in for a priceless deal having known your trading system before you joined FPA. Keep up the good work bro

Guys, do you know what you have here?

If I wanted to operate a sandwich shop in my neighborhood, I'd have to invest no less than $400,000 and maybe 2-5 years before I began making annual profits of $80,000 - $100,000. That would also require 60-70 hour work weeks including Saturday and Sunday.

Let's say I have a forex investment fund of $100,000 and I trade using 25% of my investment fund ($25,816 of margin). At 50:1 leverage that makes each pip worth $100. If I follow Henry's advice and garner 150 pips worth of winning trades each week for, let's say, 45 weeks (we take 7 weeks vacation); if we do this, then let's look at the possibilities.

If I garner 150 pips weekly for 45 weeks in a given year at $100 a pip, then I'm looking at an annual return on investment of $675,000 or 675%.

If I should leverage at 100:1 then that doubles the results.
Profit of $1,350,000 ROI of 1350%

If I should leverage at 200:1 then that doubles the numbers again
Profit of $2,700,000 ROI of 2700%

or, finally, the unspeakable possibility...

If I should leverage at 400:1 then the previous numbers double again
Profit of $5,400,000 ROI of 5400%.

Furthermore, Mr. Liu, Henry, has shown us that by successfully using additional strategies, it's possible to garner far more than 150 pips. Let's say double that...maybe 300 pips for an experienced, savvy trader.

Please, someone "show me the errors in my analysis" "show me where my math is misleading" "show me the mistakes in thinking". Otherwise, I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to test the analysis above.

Sincerely

randycbrown

Please, I'd welcome your comments

My friends, unless I'm wrong, we've found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, we've discovered how to turn lead into gold, we have discovered the American Dream. This is why I get up at !:00 AM, well before the London open, to scrutinize charts, read news brief and create a trading plan for the upcoming day ...on my practice account...

What other business provides such an opportunity as this one...please show me?

Good keep it up

I appreciate your signals as we do trade on major fundamental report however,

last week when CAD news released but market not behaving well except for Interest rate, can u send some fundamental strategies which will work well in the long term,let me know how did u calculate that GDP of uk should be 0.8 % or more is good.
send some fundmenatal materials which will forecast on release of data ahead.

any way, it is a good work keep it up

cheers

Filacqua & seethestars you guys tell it like it is…Bravo!...and here I am, thinking I must be the only one not quite comprehending old Henry’s signals and analytical analysis of the market.

Guess it would take, Newbies like us, at least a few years before we can fully comprehend what the “Professionals” are on about.

Filacqua, what you asking old Henry to do: “…. specify, on a news-by-news basis, the exact entry level in terms of pips from pre-release price and relevant timeframe (e.g., retracement trade entry level within 5, 10, 15, 20 pips from pre-release price and within 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes after initial spike)”….is basically for him to forecast the future for us.

Have you notice that most (if not all) signals providers will basically tells us that based on their market analysis (due to economic news, forecast results, etc), the market has a strong chance of going in a certain direction based on these expected news, forecast results, etc….but than again, the Signal Providers will say if the news , forecast results, etc is not up to expectation, than the market will react in the opposite directions.
So, we either go with the expected market directions or take a coin and flip it for best out of three tries…2 heads says we go for “Sell”, and 2 tails says we go for “Buy”.

As a Newbie, I just take some seasoned traders’ advice here at FPA who strongly advised us to just trade what’s in front of us. Observed market movements on the charts, and than enter trade accordingly to market movements…and learn how to stop trading when we have met our target. In other words, don’t get GREEDY!
Yah, it sure can be profitable trading market movement, following those up and down movements as it can be…yup, again…FUN! But the market can suddenly turn in microsecond wiping out all those “fun” profits and turn your daily profits into losses.

Maybe in a year or two of serious trading, we Newbies can take a look at old Hendry’s signals and make some sense out of them. There are no easy road to being a professional & successful Forex Trader, and we sure will not learn anything nor improve our trading skill by following simple trading signals like: “Ok, go in on BUY/SELL at so-and-so level, and get out at so-and-so level”. If we do that (i.e. if we can find such WILLING reliable Signal Provider, we ALL WILL be Billionaires in no time), we will not learn how to trade at all as we are on automatic trading.

What would happen to our trading if that Signal Provider suddenly stopped giving FREE signals??

Have a safe Forex Trading journey; yah!

Randycbrown,
In Forex trading, the profits are endless with over 3 trillions USD turnover per day.
As I have said over and over to my friends, I wish I have discovered Forex Trading 10 years ago.
Looking at your optimistic forecast of expected profits, I would say you are being conservative as I have read of a China Trader turning usd300 investment into over usd230k in just over a month.

But first and foremost before you go buy/sell up the forex market and collapsing it in the process : ), read, learn, and understand all you can about proper trading in the forex market. For surely as the market makes millions for some and wipe out many in the process, if you don’t learn proper money management and control your emotions, than you might just land up in that “many” group.

Don’t be too hasty my friend, the market will still be there tomorrow! Don’t let the market swallow you, but instead learn how to take a big chunk bite out of it.

Happy journey, and may the pips be with you!

Hi Henry
Thanks a lot. You are doing a great work.
I just have one question, which site (or sites) you use to
check the news on the values of the indices after the market launch?
I ask this because with the information confirmed,
it is easier to get along the market's response.

Lúcio Felippe

Back